05-20-09 – The Shadow Knows

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-20-09 – The Shadow Knows

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    thepostess
    Participant

It is a fantastic shot.

U-Man
    Participant

oh, fine, now you all clam up.

That’s funny. 🙂 I agree with the subsequent comment and your eventual choices. The shadow isn’t the subject in these.

Ahhhh and Arrrrghh at the same time. I had a busy work day and didn’t have the luxury of checking up on this stuff. Then, at the board meeting that went until freaking 10:30, the wireless internet at the restaurant was out and I couldn’t post my stuff. I’ve been jonesing for my internets. And, of course, this is the one night in a year that Mopsy asks if I can post for her.

I really wanted to post the colored bubbles toy pic. I went with a more conventional shadow choice.

I took this one the same day as my ‘Winter Reeds’ entry. My testicles actually got a little smaller just taking this photo.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ahhhh and Arrrrghh at the same time. I had a busy work day and didn’t have the luxury of checking up on this stuff. Then, at the board meeting that went until freaking 10:30, the wireless internet at the restaurant was out and I couldn’t post my stuff. I’ve been jonesing for my internets. And, of course, this is the one night in a year that Mopsy asks if I can post for her.

Just a word to the wise: account sharing is verboten. You can post on behalf of an established Farktographer (as in anyone who’s played before and gotten at least one vote and is therefore in the FSM’s database) under your own account, but not using someone else’s account.

And the reeds shot you used is cool 🙂

soosh
    Participant

oh, fine, now you all clam up.

That’s funny. 🙂 I agree with the subsequent comment and your eventual choices. The shadow isn’t the subject in these.

I really wanted to post the colored bubbles toy pic. I went with a more conventional shadow choice.

I took this one the same day as my ‘Winter Reeds’ entry. My testicles actually got a little smaller just taking this photo.

I wasn’t sure if I was going to get a chance to take the plant shadows photo. They only show up for about an hour, if it’s sunny, and if there is a car parked a certain distance below the window of my office.

orionid
    Participant

Something tells me that my third post is not going to do anywhere even close to as well as I had hoped. Guess I was expecting to much to hope for farkers to ponder the duality of man.

swampa
    Participant

Guess I was expecting to much to hope for farkers to ponder the duality of man.

How long have you been on fark now? You should know the extent of pondering goes to whether this flavor of cheetos goes with that flavor of Mt Dew 😛

Also I think FSM is down 🙁

Elsinore
    Keymaster

schnee has made the requisite offerings and said the proper incantations such that the FSM is now gracing us once again.

schnee
    Participant

Yeah, the MAN changed my IP address. Back now, yes?

Stupid MAN

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Huzzah for our FSM priest bringing the FSM back to life!

And a congrats to pangolyn on her win this week! Two wins in 19 contests is a great record 😉

lokisbong
    Participant

Yeah it is. That is an awesome record. I still can not claim a win.Oh well ,some day I hope.

pangolyn
    Participant

😀 Thanks everybody!! I’m gonna go play with my legos now…

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • The topic ‘05-20-09 – The Shadow Knows’ is closed to new replies.