05-26-10 – Kid at Heart

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-26-10 – Kid at Heart

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

Pout maybe?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

U-Man: Thanks 🙂 Looks like you passed 11k; good on ya 🙂

Ravnostic: I guess that sounds ok

Staplermofo: I guess that sounds ok, too, if Count Chocula or ballerina pajamas and whatnot were things you ate or did as a kid and still do. And if you can get a picture of procrastination, more power to ya!

orionid
    Participant

And if you can get a picture of procrastination, more power to ya!

I’ll get it tomorrow.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

heh heh well played.

And as for your NSFW entry..wow…just…wow. That took balls. But at least they aren’t (ostensibly) blue…

Contest linky: http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=5344751

Also, Ravnostic: Hate to say it, but creating composite/inset images like you did for your microscope shot isn’t allowed for Farktography.

linguine
    Participant

Do the farktography rules permit us to threaten to enter shots in the line of orionid’s in the future if we dont receive a satisfactory number of votes?

U-Man
    Participant

I haven’t clicked on orionid’s yet. Just ate. Don’t want to risk it.

This is one I did at the park at night. Chose the other three.

http://photos.imageevent.com/ulle17/fark/Swing_8187.jpg

ravnostic
    Participant

I’ve edited the main picture, though the linked one still has the insets (hope that qualifies?; I gotta start work in a minute, all I have to work with for editing on this work computer is *gasp* “MS Paint”) It’s a bear to use cheezy paint to edit.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah that should be fine.

justkat
    Participant

that 8:50:25 pic of hachix’s… I think I’ve seen it before, but it could have been in this forum? anyone have a thought on that?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep you were right..he used that base image for an “I Like Where This Thread is Going” entry.

ravnostic
    Participant

phew! When I get home tomorrow morning, okay if I replace it with the actual sized (non-composite) photo rather than the cropped image I had to ghetto-fy here at work?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well, by that point, it will have been voted on, so that’d be changing a photo after it has votes….not really kosher at that point.

DeaconBlues
    Participant

Hey Elsinore, as a heads up, your name is on the screen of the killed by a troll pic. Might want to do a quick blur.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Whoops…thought I’d hidden that…thanks for the heads up…I’ll have to repost it cause once I fix it on Flickr, it’ll break the link.

Curious
    Participant

/threadjack

I just had my trucks transmission fixed a couple weeks before this and that killed my savings completely. I guess it never rains but it pours

i put new tires on my truck depleting my cash on hand only to have the transmission go bad two days later. the truck is still in the driveway and that was last august.

/end threadjack

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • The topic ‘05-26-10 – Kid at Heart’ is closed to new replies.