05-28-08 – A Moment of Reflection

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-28-08 – A Moment of Reflection

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Teffy
    Participant

Yeah, what they said. Thanks for the good work! I’m sure it keeps you on your toes 😀

jpatten
    Participant

I pulled this one at the last minute… Thanks to timers so I didn’t have to be in the picture, even incidentally!
    Excellent work everyone.
    And I’m divided, my idea doesn’t seem as cool as I first thought it would, but secondarily, the picture actually came out better than I thought it would too so maybe it will balance out.

Killerclaw
    Participant

I didn’t get a chance to take a shot of my motorcycles reflected in my helmet =(

Sorry about the 2 rule breakers! I didn’t read closely! 🙁

Uranus
    Participant

love what you guys have done!

5.30 am, and i’m off to work, so vote extra for each other on my behalf 😀

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Sorry about the 2 rule breakers! I didn’t read closely! 🙁

It happens; you’re fine 😉

FutherMucker
    Participant

You have such a nice way of making us fark-ups not feel so bad about our errors….Thank you for this ! 🙂

Also, I thank ALL Mods for doing what you do, and Schnee for keeping the world of stats possible !……Expect my donation soon !

SilverStag
    Participant

I had nothin’ this week, but I went in and voted…. soosh, the sunrise reflected in the windows is amazing, good job. I liked chanchanman‘s ‘beer goggles’, and the color in Pwaully‘s reflected space needle was beautiful. I thought RcMacStudent‘s double reflection (where is that?) was clever and showed creativity, and Flavivirus‘ shot of the tower with the water lilies(?) caught my eye. idle_hands and U-Man both got votes for creative use of ripples in the water.

I thought that it might be useful feedback if I took the time to explain why I voted for certain pix, at least where it’s clear in my mind why I liked the shots. (I voted for others, but without necessarily clearly defined reasons.)

Good job, you guys!

RcMacStudent
    Participant

…where is that?…

Thanks for the kind words, that was taken in the (semi)public garden around the Walt Disney Concert Hall here in LA. If you’re ever in the neighborhood you should stop by and take one of their free tours, it’s an amazing place.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to Flavivirus on your win this week!

And now, thanks to our very own swampa’s suggestion, here are some milestones from this week:

MorningBreath: 100th contest, 3500 votes and 4th place on overall votes.
    Sleeping: 300th entry
    U-Man: 3000 votes
    Soosh: 150th entry

Great showing this week, folks 🙂

Flavivirus
    Participant

Yay! And grats to the milestoners – particularly U-Man who I really look up to as a photographer!

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • The topic ‘05-28-08 – A Moment of Reflection’ is closed to new replies.