06-06-12 – Vehicles

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 06-06-12 – Vehicles

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    emiliogtz
    Participant

Whoa, all of my entries are getting at least one vote… I wasn’t expecting it, specially with so many interesting ones being posted this week. =)

ravnostic
    Participant

//heh. The pic I have that’s doing well is one I nearly didn’t select, because the guy isn’t hawt. (er…enough for me, or at least my preferences). A last minute switch with a lone car far down a straight, newly blacktopped highway in the late yellow-grassed summers of the Arizona plateaus, distant mountains red and blue skies. I figured at contest resolution, it wouldn’t say ‘vehicle’ enough, and made a switch.

emiliogtz
    Participant

At the last minute I was considering this one, which now I could label it a b-side:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/emiliogt/7159676481/in/photostream/

Maybe that was hawt enough…

ravnostic
    Participant

Wasn’t yours emiliogtz with the beautiful woman getting out of the sportscar with them stilettos? I think it was…I haven’t voted for other than my own yet, but that one gets it…it’s just enough about the car she’s coming from, as it is about her for my tastes.

emiliogtz
    Participant

Yes ravnostic, that’s mine, glad you liked it. I also thought that it was the most balanced one coming out of that session, the one with enough vehicle in it.

w11113
    Participant

cool. i finally made the first page of results.

lokisbong
    Participant

Wow my Ex Vehicle picture is doing good. I Voted for a bunch of great shots already this week. gonna try to remember to go back and check out late entries tomorrow.

Barracuda
    Participant

looks like I picked the wrong cycling picture to post, that or my late post time is hurting me, or both. Rav’s 1st (great shot btw!) and I nearly posted a very similar shot to w11113’s shot (see my be link prev. page). Ohs well. I’ll keep my high shutter cycling shots for Freeze Frame.

Oh, and I’m No Big Deal found my instant-vote subject. The 67 Chevelle. *lust*

nobigdeal
    Participant

Oh, and I’m No Big Deal found my instant-vote subject. The 67 Chevelle. *lust*

I’ve had a few of them, sadly not in a long time. There’s a few crappy pics on my facebook.

fluffybunny
    Participant

Dang,… tight contest this week.

ennuipoet
    Participant

Back to back top fives…it’s been a LONG time since that happened for me. People loves them some Space Shuttles 🙂

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

Conga-rats to the top finishers, tough competition this week!

At the last minute I was considering this one, which now I could label it a b-side:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/emiliogt/7159676481/in/photostream/

Maybe that was hawt enough…

Dude, my “little head” would vote for that any day …

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

cool. i finally made the first page of results.

You had the bicycle race pic, right? Sorry, I hate to bring this up, but I was looking at that one closely this morning, and I think it may be breaking the rules a bit. I noticed some of the “blur” appears to have been added in post-processing (which is a no-no as far as Farktography rules)? I could be wrong, and I frequently am, but I thought I should point this out.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to (Be)CauseISaidSo and Queen Mab this week!

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Thanks Els, and to everyone who voted. Like most of my wins, this one too was a total surprise.

People loves them some Space Shuttles 🙂

I believe you’re right, ennui. I was surprised to see my old scan do as well as it did. I really only entered it because chupa wanted to see it in another thread, I happened to find it that morning and the theme happened to align with it. I thought it was pretty cool that we had both ends of its life documented in this contest.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • The topic ‘06-06-12 – Vehicles’ is closed to new replies.