06-17-09 – Give ’em an Inch

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 06-17-09 – Give ’em an Inch

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Took this one on a open stretch this past Sunday. After getting home I had the idea to try it at night and hit 103 mph for my 103rd contest. Then I pictured a terrible accident or an uncomfortable conversation with a state trooper…so I chickened out…for now.

I’d call that wisdom, not chickening out 😉 I’m sure Mrs. U-Man and Mopsy approve 😉

U-Man
    Participant

I actually chose a Polish sausage for the obligatory wang measurement joke pic.

/ *in a fake haughty voice* “The 16 mm wasn’t wide enough for the real thing”
    //*wife’s input, with eye-roll* “You mean the 100 mm macro couldn’t get close enough”
    ///dorky photagraphy ‘humor’
    ////sorry.

U-Man
    Participant

I’d call that wisdom, not chickening out 😉 I’m sure Mrs. U-Man and Mopsy approve 😉

Yeah. You’re right. As usual. 🙂

millera9
    Participant

I actually chose a Polish sausage for the obligatory wang measurement joke pic.

/ *in a fake haughty voice* “The 16 mm wasn’t wide enough for the real thing”
    //*wife’s input, with eye-roll* “You mean the 100 mm macro couldn’t get close enough”
    ///dorky photagraphy ‘humor’
    ////sorry.

Well shit. I guess this will be a contest to see which of the three of us can get to the thread first with our entries…

U-Man
    Participant

…asks conversationally… “So, how do you get to the clipboard thing again? I mean, just in case I wanted to type out something before a contest.”

millera9
    Participant

Elsinore is liable to banhammer us all if we’re all in before the boobies this week… again. *cringing*

nobigdeal
    Participant

…asks conversationally… “So, how do you get to the clipboard thing again? I mean, just in case I wanted to type out something before a contest.”

this?

http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=69

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I considered doing a boobies measurement shot, but I didn’t want to steal your guys’ penile thunder 😉

swampa
    Participant

I considered doing a boobies measurement shot, but I didn’t want to steal your guys’ penile thunder 😉

Wouldn’t be hard *snickers*

swampa
    Participant
    millera9
    Participant

Wouldn’t be hard *snickers*

I’m not sure “thunder” is the term you’re looking for. More like… “grumbling”. Or perhaps “muffled shuffling”?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ok I couldn’t resist…in the name of balancing the wangs 😉

swampa
    Participant

And the contest is now over! Elsinore ftw! 😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol I seriously doubt that. It’s a plain shot, meanwhile there are seriously awesome images in that thread.

nobigdeal
    Participant

balancing the wangs 😉

Hmmm… that presents an interesting mental image

😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • The topic ‘06-17-09 – Give ’em an Inch’ is closed to new replies.