06-30-10 – Rain, Rain, Go Away

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 06-30-10 – Rain, Rain, Go Away

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    lokisbong
    Participant

Thanks, Elsinore! And to anyone who voted for me!

@Zero Exponent – Take a look at anyone’s Farktography history and you will find that there are usually some “bottom-of-the-barrel” images in our varying profiles.

I seem to have one only every couple weeks if I am lucky and the voters have been self medicating. If they’re off their meds I can have bad months.

Oh and congratulations caradoc

edited for bad spelling

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

Congrats caradoc, well done (and you’re welcome for the vote).
    I dunno what the fark happened to my votes this week, somehow I lost votes during the contest!? I voted yesterday and checked my totals, and now I have less votes in the FSM 😕
    Is there a negative vote feature I’m unaware of? Could I actually get a golf-like score for my entries?

ravnostic
    Participant

FSM has been a little behind the times, lately, on the totals. I usually link from there to the contest to the votes to get the actual total (I just search my name). It will catch up, eventually. No worries.

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up. Still learning how the FSM works. BTW thanks to schnee and anyone else responsible for running the FSM!Geez, I feel like such a noob this week 😳

Elsinore
    Keymaster

The FSM updates quite often (hourly, IIRC) during the first 24 or 48 hours of the contest, but then it only updates daily or so after that. It updates contests for a week or two to make sure it captures all the votes that came in, so it will catch up. Just might take a day or so.

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • The topic ‘06-30-10 – Rain, Rain, Go Away’ is closed to new replies.