07-22-09 – Industrial Arts

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-22-09 – Industrial Arts

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    lokisbong
    Participant

I have absolutely nada for this one . Not for a lack of ideas, just time was not on my side this week or last.

U-Man
    Participant

I was just reviewing the contest and saw QueenBee’s comment about soosh’s pic. So I went looking for it. And couldn’t find it. Farked link?

olavf
    Participant

I was just coming in here to say that it disappeared U-Man :/

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah they broke apparently, but they should be good now.

cameraflage
    Participant

I was just reviewing the contest and saw QueenBee’s comment about soosh’s pic. So I went looking for it. And couldn’t find it. Farked link?

Thank you…I thought I was the only one.

corsec67
    Participant

Wow, I am already surprised by how I am doing in this contest.

I almost didn’t even enter the picture of the cement factory, but it already has 10 votes…

U-Man
    Participant

Corsec67, your cement factory pic made me remember this one of mine. It was really cold and really windy. Your setting looks just as cold and windy. Was it shot for the “Utility Poles” theme? I like it.

corsec67
    Participant

Corsec67, your cement factory pic made me remember this one of mine. It was really cold and really windy. Your setting looks just as cold and windy. Was it shot for the “Utility Poles” theme? I like it.

That is US 93 south of Boulder, CO. It is so windy there (100mph winds aren’t unusual) that the National Renewable Energy Laboratory windmill research lab is next to that cement factory.

I went driving about 300 miles that day looking for power poles, and took quite a few pictures.

orionid
    Participant

Elsinore, not sure when it happened, but my last two images broke. Any hope of restoration so I can at least get FSM cresit?

Many thanks.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

orionid: Got it. Sorry I didn’t notice before!

Congrats to soosh this week!

orionid
    Participant

Thanks Els, no worries.

‘Grats, Soosh!

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘07-22-09 – Industrial Arts’ is closed to new replies.