07-27-11 – Fifteen Minutes

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-27-11 – Fifteen Minutes

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Yep, looking good, loki. Congrats! I love the blue of the skies in your shots.

orionid
    Participant

Agreed. I also think you need to re-visit those abandoned trucks at sunset. Maybe mix up some HDR and fill flash shots.

zincprincess
    Participant

I loved the flower too zincprincess and will vote again if you have a b-side for Reflections 4

As luck would have it, I do have a b-side or two. These were the last 3 or 4 pics snapped on my outing – literally as we were walking to the car. I would have missed them if my daughter had not wanted to stop and mess around with the water garden.

lokisbong
    Participant

Thanks guys. I will try to get back there soon at sunset but I think the sun sets more or less behind the mountain the abandoned mill is on. Now if I could get up early enough for sunrise the sun would be hitting them way more. I will definitely do the hdr thing with the trucks. ( note to self… don’t forget the tripod.) I need to get an off camera flash some day. I think I had a circular polarizing lens on that day but the sky really does get that dark blue some times. I love it here for looking at the sky day and night.

Kestrana
    Participant

Yeah my pictures from my time in Nevada mostly have that deep blue sky and puffy white clouds too.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • The topic ‘07-27-11 – Fifteen Minutes’ is closed to new replies.