08-05-09 – Running from Camera

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-05-09 – Running from Camera

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    linguine
    Participant

Just Kat got her shots this morning, two hours before surgery. THERE ARE NO EXCUSES!

Way to make us all look like a bunch of lazy slobs.
    Hope everything went well.

lokisbong
    Participant

Just Kat got her shots this morning, two hours before surgery. THERE ARE NO EXCUSES!

None needed here. I hope she is recovering well.

olavf
    Participant

FWIW I’m included in that list too 😛

Everything’s well as they can be. Just got her home. She won’t be running away from anything for a while though.

millera9
    Participant

Everything’s well as they can be. Just got her home. She won’t be running away from anything for a while though.

Glad to hear it! The home safe part, not the running away part…

lokisbong
    Participant

Glad she’s home. Get well fast Just Kat.

staplermofo
    Participant

That’s good to hear.

Though, if I hear anyone else on here saying they just brought home their “wife”, and she won’t be “running away” again any time soon, I’m calling the cops.

orionid
    Participant

Glad to hear things went well!

justkat
    Participant

Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes, y’all. So far this is looking like a walk in the park after my mastectomies. Mind you we’re talking about some inner-city park after dark, but it’s an improvement. 😉

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes, y’all. So far this is looking like a walk in the park after my mastectomies. Mind you we’re talking about some inner-city park after dark, but it’s an improvement. 😉

Very good to hear. Here’s to a continued recovery.

thepostess
    Participant

Rest and get well 🙂

soosh
    Participant

glad to hear it, Just Kat.

I had planned on going out after dark last night to take some shots for this week’s contest, but ate something yesterday that disagreed with me highly. I’m not running anywhere and will probably sit this week out.

nobigdeal
    Participant

I had planned on going out after dark last night to take some shots for this week’s contest, but ate something yesterday that disagreed with me highly. I’m not running anywhere and will probably sit this week out.

psst soosh: running from polar bears…oops I mean cameras ,is next week.

This week is cuddewy wuddewy puppy dawgs!!

soosh
    Participant

psst soosh: running from polar bears…oops I mean cameras ,is next week.

This week is cuddewy wuddewy puppy dawgs!!

I’ll be damned, you’re right. I’ve got plenty of doggie shots to fall back on. Thanks for pointing that out!

corsec67
    Participant

Using my 10mm lens is almost cheating.

I finally got around to doing something for this contest, and think that it is going to be a hilarious contest.

EDIT:
    I just had an interesting thought:

What if I had a shutter time of like 5 seconds, and a rear-curtain flash. (or fired manually later), would that work for this theme?

So, 2 seconds and then a 5 second exposure?

soosh
    Participant

I’m doing long exposure.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • The topic ‘08-05-09 – Running from Camera’ is closed to new replies.