08-05-09 – Running from Camera

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-05-09 – Running from Camera

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

I’m going to miss the window on this one by a few hours as I’ll be somewhere over the pacific. Any chance I can get some OBO love from someone?

http://www.buckscorner.com/farktography/run/run1.jpg
    http://www.buckscorner.com/farktography/run/run2.jpg
    http://www.buckscorner.com/farktography/run/run5.jpg

Thanks in advance. If not, no worries, I’ll just show up fashionably late.

swampa
    Participant

I can do it for you Orionid.

soosh
    Participant

that last one is really great.

I didn’t get mine done last night and probably won’t have anything for this week.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Kat: Keep up the good fight–glad you’re doing ok!

Good stuff, orionid!

I’ve got one I shot yesterday and I have a couple more ideas I’m going to try to shoot today. In the interest of full disclosure, however, my 30D only has a 10 second self-timer, so I’ve had to set the timer, then let 8 seconds run out on it before starting my run. But I think that’s in keeping with the spirit of the rules.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Is a blurred out naked man butt cool? Don’t wanna violate rules or cause a mad rush on eye bleach.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah, if it’s blurred out so that it’s rendered SFW, it’s ok. You can link to a non-blurred version with the proper warning 😉 If you have any doubts as to whether it’s SFW, message me and I can check it out.

olavf
    Participant

Kat: Keep up the good fight–glad you’re doing ok!

Good stuff, orionid!

I’ve got one I shot yesterday and I have a couple more ideas I’m going to try to shoot today. In the interest of full disclosure, however, my 30D only has a 10 second self-timer, so I’ve had to set the timer, then let 8 seconds run out on it before starting my run. But I think that’s in keeping with the spirit of the rules.

FWIW, Kat’s 20D has the same issue. It was fun watching her try to count that high 😉

nobigdeal
    Participant

Yeah, if it’s blurred out so that it’s rendered SFW, it’s ok. You can link to a non-blurred version with the proper warning 😉 If you have any doubts as to whether it’s SFW, message me and I can check it out.

It’s in my flickr. Look if you dare!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol commented there, but yes I think that’s SFW 😉

justkat
    Participant

FWIW, Kat’s 20D has the same issue. It was fun watching her try to count that high 😉

you are SUCH a brat. 👿
    lucky for you i have a weakness for brats…. ♥

swampa
    Participant
    bucky_bacon
    Participant

you are SUCH a brat. 👿
    lucky for you i have a weakness for brats…. ♥

Awww you kids! Lmao at olavf though.

olavf
    Participant

Awww you kids! Lmao at olavf though.

Yeah, fortunately she has a lot of patience, otherwise I’d be afraid to go home tonight… It’s awfully easy to be a smart-ass from 20 miles away 😉

U-Man
    Participant

I had to explain to my co-workers why I had a knot on my head from running away from my camera and into a tree.

“Well, you see, there’s this photo contest on the internet…”

While I sustained no head injury, I discovered that running backwards, at night, while flashing a bright light in my face was less than safe. I ran into this fence a couple times but it was flexible so no harm was done. 🙂

olavf
    Participant

I suspect 2/2 is going to be too subtle this week. Oh, well. It was fun.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • The topic ‘08-05-09 – Running from Camera’ is closed to new replies.