08-06-08 – Go With the Flow

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-06-08 – Go With the Flow

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Haven’t taken the picture yet, but it’s something that deals with flow, though may not show it.

staplermofo
    Participant

Are tampon shots SFW?

corsec67
    Participant

Are tampon shots SFW?

And what kind of stapler uses tampons?

SilverStag
    Participant

Heh, not exactly what I had in mind there, staplermofo 🙂

SilverStag
    Participant

I’m having trouble deciding which ones I want to use this week:

I have 6 up in my photostream & would appreciate comments: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pjern/2732657701/in/photostream/

corsec67
    Participant

I have 6 up in my photostream & would appreciate comments: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pjern/2732657701/in/photostream/

I like 2 and 4 quite a bit, I think due to the cool colors going on in them.

SilverStag
    Participant

I added a cropped version of 4…

staplermofo
    Participant

And what kind of stapler uses tampons?

I don’t have words to express how glad I am that my family has no idea farktography.net exists.

If you soak them in WD-40 they might be good for cleaning and protecting old rear-loading staplers, maybe.

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

I like 2 and 4 quite a bit, I think due to the cool colors going on in them.

I like them all but from an immediate impact perspective I agree with corsec67 that #4 and #2 are standouts. I also like #3, but I’m a sucker for trails in low light shots. Someone else noted that we’ll probably see a number of that sort of shot this week, but yours is very well done.

I suspect a bigger version of the storm front photo would be even more impressive than the one you posted.

justkat
    Participant

I added a cropped version of 4…

I also like 4 and 6, and am undecided on whether or not the cropping of four constitutes an improvement.

I went out this weekend and got some nice shots, including one I LOVE. But today I went to finally finish setting up my light box for my experiment picture and… D’oh! One of the lights is missing a piece quite crucial to attaching it to its stand. Luckily I didn’t lose it (I’ve never laid hands on the lights before) because I suspect my husband is going to be pissed. I only hope he has some idea of where it could be if it’s not in the box. =

soosh
    Participant

here are some of the fish pictures I was wondering about

this one I’d love to use, but am fairly certain would be disallowed:

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I think the first three are fine, the fourth probably is, but I’m a little bit iffier on it. The last one is definitely out due to the blood, sorry.

justkat
    Participant

i actually like the fourth the best – the skeletal look is cool. but i understand the look is not the issue right now: fark rules are.

U-Man
    Participant

Wa’? ‘E’s not dead. ‘e jus’ ‘ad a bit of a mis’ap. Lost the eye, y’know. Swims sideways now ‘e does. Always lookin’ at the bottom, ‘e is.

My input – use #4. If that is right out, use #1

I had some idea for this one. One is OK. The others just sorta turned out craptastic. Better in my mind than on “film”, ya’ know? I’ve got some time tomorrow though.

justkat
    Participant

Wa’? ‘E’s not dead. ‘e jus’ ‘ad a bit of a mis’ap. Lost the eye, y’know. Swims sideways now ‘e does. Always lookin’ at the bottom, ‘e is.

havin’ a bit of a rest, wot? 😉

I had some idea for this one. One is OK. The others just sorta turned out craptastic. Better in my mind than on “film”, ya’ know? I’ve got some time tomorrow though.

yeah, one of my ideas I’m really going to have to fake it if it’s going to work at all. The other remains to be seen, now that the light box issues are theoretically addressed. I do have one good one though. It’s so good that I don’t care about the votes, I’m just glad it will show up on my screen saver slide show. =D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • The topic ‘08-06-08 – Go With the Flow’ is closed to new replies.