08-06-08 – Go With the Flow

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-06-08 – Go With the Flow

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    FutherMucker
    Participant

Choc-Ful-A, U-Man …Thank you for the kind words…I think I just might use it.
    8)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hmmm soosh hasn’t posted. Hope he didn’t forget!

U-Man
    Participant

I noticed that as well. Sort of a bummer.

jpatten
    Participant

well my original idea was craptastic… but modification and it turned out better. was ready to give up and took a last second chance and .. Bam… I got a great one I think.. had real trouble finding worthy entries to follow

soosh
    Participant

I noticed that as well. Sort of a bummer.

because I got high, because I got high, because I got high

It was too beautiful of a day today to be inside at 4pm, farktography or no.

Teffy
    Participant

There’s two “Go With the Flow”s in the FSM? Not sure what the difference is, but I thought I’d be the annoying one to point it out 🙂

jpatten
    Participant

Hmmm I seem to be doing not as well as I had hoped. Must not be my week.. either that or I have a seriously over inflated photography ego. *grin*

schnee
    Participant

There’s two “Go With the Flow”s in the FSM? Not sure what the difference is, but I thought I’d be the annoying one to point it out 🙂

Yeah, last week the FSM picked up the cat-caption thread and did its thing. I tried to scrub that out, but I guess I missed a couple of artifacts and something went awry and we’ve got two Flows (the 2nd actually shows the data for the cat-caption thread – go figure).

I’ll look into it…eventually.

justkat
    Participant

Yeah, last week the FSM picked up the cat-caption thread and did its thing. I tried to scrub that out, but I guess I missed a couple of artifacts and something went awry and we’ve got two Flows (the 2nd actually shows the data for the cat-caption thread – go figure).

I’ll look into it…eventually.

heehee well i hadn’t gotten around to looking at the captionshop stats, so i was fine with seeing them 😉 I rather thing that my place in that contest will be better than I’m likely to see in a farktography contest for a while =P

Good thing I’m in this for the fun of it! =D

lokisbong
    Participant

Boy I must just be off this week. 6 votes total so far . I would have thought the Elk Creek pic would have been the top vote getter among my pictures but I would have been wrong it seems.

I think justkats signature fits pretty good for me this week. 🙂

caradoc
    Participant

(sigh)

Better late than never, I guess.

Killerclaw
    Participant

WTF I posted 3 pictures 🙁

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats on another win, U-Man!

caradoc
    Participant

FSM not working today?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Possibly not. schnee is on vacation, and let me know that there was a possibility the FSM could go down at some point. Not sure it will come back before he returns.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • The topic ‘08-06-08 – Go With the Flow’ is closed to new replies.