08-26-09 – Training Documents

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-26-09 – Training Documents

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

Those two look good to me.

Uranus
    Participant

are animal genitalia considered SFW if not involved in an overt activity?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Probably, though it could depend on how it’s presented. For example, there was once a bowl of chicken dicks (seriously) or worms said to be chicken dicks and they were in a bowl with the label “Eat a bowl of dicks”. They looked close enough to the real (human) thing that they were deleted.

Uranus
    Participant

yikes…scrap that one, then….

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol

Seriously, though, I would suggest no one go for tubgirl, goatse, or 2 girls 1 cup. Those are pretty well verboten in reference. They aren’t necessarily sexual euphemisms, but they wouldn’t go over well on Fark either way.

lokisbong
    Participant

I know mine are all safe for work and fark filters. I just hope I get some votes. My last couple of weeks have been rather weak.

olavf
    Participant

I’m assuming euphemisms for body parts are included, correct? Naughty bits, of course.

U-Man
    Participant

I haven’t felt particularly inspired recently. This week was no exception. But I got a wild hair tonight and knocked three off. As usual, it was fun and I think I am freakin’ hilarious. 🙂

I did pretty tame stuff. I was considering carpet muncher, dirty Sanchez, double stuft Oreos, etc. *shakes head at self*

corsec67
    Participant

I haven’t felt particularly inspired recently.

Hah, I have felt so uninspired recently that I feel like I could fail a “Make it look like you are in Japan” contest.

I do plan to make something involving a stuffed monkey, a rubber chicken, a naked doll, and maybe a camera or two.

orionid
    Participant

I’m assuming euphemisms for body parts are included, correct? Naughty bits, of course.

Absolutely!

olavf
    Participant

Excellent! That’s my favorite of the three.

cameraflage
    Participant

What about simulated body fluids? Tastefully presented, of course.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’d be careful with those. If they look reasonably like the real thing (especially if it looks like the real thing at a glance), then it could get deleted.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

I’ve never called for a “vote for all” button but this may be the week. Awesome… everyone.

Lemon party ftw.

Elsinore
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • The topic ‘08-26-09 – Training Documents’ is closed to new replies.