08-26-09 – Training Documents

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-26-09 – Training Documents

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Oh and olavf, check your email, please!

mopsy
    Participant

I’ve never called for a “vote for all” button but this may be the week. Awesome… everyone.

Lemon party ftw.

I agree. What an absolute riot. I wasn’t sure about this theme as it goes beyond my comfort zone. But it is delightful. It’s been a trying couple of weeks and this certainly lightened the mood!

Great job everyone!

orionid
    Participant

Great jorbs so far everybody! Lulz all over. Hooray for farktographers not dissapointing!

olavf
    Participant

Oh and olavf, check your email, please!

Got it, and responded, thanks.

clouddancer
    Participant

Oh God, I can’t wait for this.

Must. Finish. Work. First.

Anxiously awaiting the lulz, anticipating on falling out of my chair and possibly waking up the kid (accidentally) from laughing so hard.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ok thanks 🙂 (hasn’t come in yet..guess Fark is slow tonight!)

olavf
    Participant

Would it be quicker for me to have Kat break the link? It’s a simple file-rename for her.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

It can be reposted, though if you have server rights, you can change the file. That’s not something we encourage often, but I know you’re good for it, as opposed to swapping out for something …er..bad 😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Crap I just remembered, there’s a check on images that have been swapped out…you might want to repost altogether.

olavf
    Participant

Yeah, I was planning on re-posting – it’s going to be a few hours before I’m able to do anything myself.

It’s down now, though, thanks.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

n/p

justkat
    Participant

I did all my work from taking out my camera to posting my first pic in about an hour and a half. I had everything together, of course, but still, that was some scurrying. I had forgotten, over the weekend, that our son wasn’t going to be at camp this week, and thus my running around would be somewhat curtailed. also, he wanted to know what the theme was and i wouldn’t tell him lol.

/ask me in 7 years, i told him =P

olavf
    Participant

lol I just realized my boobies was boobies with boobies.

/boobies.

thepostess
    Participant

Quality work here folks. Lots of lulz.

lokisbong
    Participant

Damn there are a bunch of awesome entries this week already. I’m still laughing! It would seem Elsinore had the same idea I did but I bet mine is hotter.That Daves stuff is almost toxic its so hot!

edited to say I just noticed what you said about the boobies post olavf. lol.

mmmm boobies.
    edited again for spelling.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • The topic ‘08-26-09 – Training Documents’ is closed to new replies.