09-03-08 – Terminal Madness

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-03-08 – Terminal Madness

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    harpo
    Participant

Elsinore #1 and U-Man #3…is there a way a can vote *against* those entries? Yeesh. 🙂

linguine
    Participant

I think so, ‘guine.

Thanks

Susan63
    Participant

I am not sure I have done this correctly – my first try…I do other groups but the method is different- my interests are primarily urban and urban decay
    Sue

DSC01706

soosh
    Participant

I am not sure I have done this correctly – my first try…I do other groups but the method is different- my interests are primarily urban and urban decay
    Sue

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30010435@N05/2826652138/

Did you post that in the fark.com thread? That’s where the actual contest is:

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=3847293

niagh
    Participant

So, I’ve already forgotten the password for my fairly newly created fark account (sometimes I wonder how I got in to grad school). While I’m waiting to hear back from farkback you can see my pictures here and here if the fancy takes you. I’ll get them on the fark thread as soon as I can. :/

soosh
    Participant

niagh, I love that second one.

U-Man
    Participant

Elsinore #1 and U-Man #3…is there a way a can vote *against* those entries? Yeesh. 🙂

With a comment like that and a Farktography birthdate in July of ’08 one might think that you’re new here. However, I see that you have been aquainted with Fark since 2003. You certainly know that real photographic talent is recogized and appreciated. But you also know that oddities, humor, WTF and theme twists are frequently rewarded. 🙂

niagh
    Participant

niagh, I love that second one.

Thanks! 🙂

swampa
    Participant

With a comment like that and a Farktography birthdate in July of ’08 one might think that you’re new here. However, I see that you have been aquainted with Fark since 2003. You certainly know that real photographic talent is recogized and appreciated. But you also know that oddities, humor, WTF and theme twists are frequently rewarded. 🙂

I think it was just the fact you took a photo of you sticking your tongue on the terminals, not that it was a bad photo. I shuddered a bit seeing it!

/It is the one thing I can’t bring myself to do! I just know I will be one of the X people per year that die from doing it!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

C’mon, swampa, you know you want to try it. It’s only 9 volts. All the cool kids are doing it. Well, ok, yeah, I did it too, but that’s beside the point. 😉

swampa
    Participant

OK, but only because the cool kids are doing.

AAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

harpo
    Participant

I think it was just the fact you took a photo of you sticking your tongue on the terminals, not that it was a bad photo. I shuddered a bit seeing it!

What swampa said. Even seeing a picture of that is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

U-Man
    Participant

What swampa said. Even seeing a picture of that is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Kids today wouldn’t understand that. That’s sort of a shame because everybody who has heard it has a visceral understanding.

niagh
    Participant

So, I’ve already forgotten the password for my fairly newly created fark account (sometimes I wonder how I got in to grad school). While I’m waiting to hear back from farkback you can see my pictures here and here if the fancy takes you. I’ll get them on the fark thread as soon as I can. :/

….. they’re now up and my browser has been instructed such that it can supply the needed information the next time my brain goes on vacation.

nobigdeal
    Participant

My shots flopped this week. *sad face*

O well I guess it’s off to Orange.

U-man & Elsinore you made me cringe with those pictures.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • The topic ‘09-03-08 – Terminal Madness’ is closed to new replies.