09-05-12 – Skylines 2: I Know She’s Out There Somewhere!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-05-12 – Skylines 2: I Know She’s Out There Somewhere!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Kestrana
    Participant

Other photos in the “Jersey City” series:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kestrana/6833539069/in/photostream/
    2012-8239 Windswept

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen the forums this quiet for this long, especially on a contest night. Everything OK with everyone?

Some early bees

Yugoboy
    Participant

I’m just great, CISS! Logged in to use the scatchpad to update my entries, and found that I’d been gifted a month!

On the other hand, today was the first day of school, and I’m stuck teaching 7th and 8th at the worst school in the district. I’m in absolute dread of the year and will be thrilled to successfully make it to June without too much trouble… gonna take a TON of mental health days this year to accomplish that.

BTW – I was updating the scratchpad to replace this (now) B-side- http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7139/7874591984_d1f8357944_b.jpg

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Good to hear, Yugoboy! Well, ya know, except for that 9 months of mental grief part. I can imagine this is quite a busy time for you.

hunches
    Participant

Oops I got shanked for the writing on the window.. Guess I’ll use LA instead.

Was meant to be:

Dublin, from the top of the Guinness Storehouse
    Same view, an hour later

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Is it writing physically on window glass or text added to the image after the fact? If it’s physiacally on the window, that’s fair game.

hunches
    Participant

It’s physically on the window.. but I’m super indecisive tonight so I don’t know whether to have you fix it or just stick with LA (it’s got streetlights!) :p.

I guess if you can, fix the Dublin one and delete/remove voting from my 4th please.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I can fix it–sorry about the dust up.

hunches
    Participant

Thank you Els! 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

n/p 🙂

orionid
    Participant

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen the forums this quiet for this long, especially on a contest night. Everything OK with everyone?

Some early bees

I’ve just been terribly “meh” recently. About everything. And the votes on my archive dives reflects that which doesn’t really help alleviating the meh.

ravnostic
    Participant

I’m with ^this guy^. I got OT again, which is good, but leaves me even less time than I didn’t already have for pictures.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

I’ve just been terribly “meh” recently. About everything. And the votes on my archive dives reflects that which doesn’t really help alleviating the meh.

Well, that sucks to hear. IIRC, you were going to take advantage of some counseling offered by your employer; did/does that help any? I think you & Kes have also got a trip coming up where you’re heading out to Cali to see Olav & Kat; not to presume, but some time off has gotta be a good thing, too, right?

On the bright side, your “meh” this week is currently tied with my best vote getter and I actually put some effort into selection this week, so it could be worse.. 😉

Kestrana
    Participant

Yeah, can’t wait for our trip, we leave a week from Saturday.

Yugoboy
    Participant

Counseling doesn’t relieve “meh.” Only getting off your ass and being active does.

Well, that and vigorous and frequent nookie.

If anyone here’s an expert on “meh” and other depressive states (not as a shrink, but as a sufferer), it’d be me.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • The topic ‘09-05-12 – Skylines 2: I Know She’s Out There Somewhere!’ is closed to new replies.