09-12-12 – She Blinded Me With Science!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-12-12 – She Blinded Me With Science!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep, got it–thanks, Kes! Hope you guys have an awesome trip!

Kestrana
    Participant

Yeah I swear I typed the same grawdamg thing for my password when it rejected it vs. when it accepted it but whatever. Happens at work all the time too (but they also make us change passwords every 6 weeks and they must include special characters and can never repeat).

Yugoboy
    Participant

And…. I forgot to enable voting on my first 2…

Can I get some assistance por favor?

gracias in advancias

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah I swear I typed the same grawdamg thing for my password when it rejected it vs. when it accepted it but whatever. Happens at work all the time too (but they also make us change passwords every 6 weeks and they must include special characters and can never repeat).

Happened the other day when I logged in from my tablet, too. Not sure what was up with it.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

And…. I forgot to enable voting on my first 2…

Can I get some assistance por favor?

gracias in advancias

Got ’em. That fractal plant is trippy, btw.

Yugoboy
    Participant

Muchas Gracias for the assist and the comment!

Several years ago there was a Photoshop contest with one of those cabbages (I seem to recall I made one of the cones into hubcaps or something… it was while i was still a PS newb). When I saw them at the Public Market a couple months ago, I got a few pix… never quite knew when it would come in handy…

U-Man
    Participant

It’s up!

That’s what she said.

Barracuda
    Participant
    Kestrana
    Participant

Well after not planning on posting anything I saw everyone else’s interpretation of science in action and figured I’d archive dive. Then I promptly posted a file too large for Fark. So please delete the second entry that has no picture. Thanks!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

It’s up!

That’s what she said.

lulz. You would have appreciated our weekend fun, which included a rousing game of “Cards Against Humanity”. Those of us in attendance made liberal use of the phrase “That’s what she said” in addition to the card answers.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well after not planning on posting anything I saw everyone else’s interpretation of science in action and figured I’d archive dive. Then I promptly posted a file too large for Fark. So please delete the second entry that has no picture. Thanks!

Got it. Glad to see you in the thread!

stupido
    Participant

Well didn’t get to fire up the Tesla Coil today so just had to settle for the ESD gun.

ravnostic
    Participant

Sorry to hear that rav.

While I didn’t shoot specifically for this, I made sure my pix fit. You’ve got to have a deep enough archive to manage something well above “sub-par.” Your work is usually well above “par,” and I’m surprised you can’t find a single “biology” or “meteorology” pic to use.

//Oh, fine then. Now I’m late for work.

//I was running late anyway. 🙄

Yugoboy
    Participant

ravnostic DID come to play!!!

That wine glass is way cool.

Between that, Mopsy‘s spider, Elsinore‘s hue-tastic drop and my cabbage, this thread is not safe for anyone tripping balls.

(I just knew you could do it!)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

The reflection/refraction shot is nicely executed, Rav

And thanks, Yugoboy!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • The topic ‘09-12-12 – She Blinded Me With Science!’ is closed to new replies.