09-26-12 – Faux Panoramics

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-26-12 – Faux Panoramics

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Yoyo
    Participant

Some of these are like Rorschach ink blots….sex and monsters everywhere!

What sort of monsters? Flying monsters?

I swear one of them looks like the squirrel.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

A squirrel eh? Tell me about your mother…

😉

nobigdeal
    Participant

I saw boobies before I even read the caption on your stair shot. 😯

Barracuda
    Participant

CISS & hunches, some great B’s in there!

Uranus
    Participant

nice work this week, folks…

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

CISS & hunches, some great B’s in there!

Thanks, ‘Cuda! I had a really hard time discarding some of those B’s, especially the first 4. In the end, I decided to go with a theme and let that drive my selections; otherwise, I’d probably still be trying to choose. 🙂

ennuipoet
    Participant

I saw boobies before I even read the caption on your stair shot. 😯

I saw Elsinore‘s shot an immediately thought, Wow, I really just want to go up and down those stairs over and over again.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

The thing is, I simultaneously see it as boobies or testicles….where the guy’s plowed into the staircase. For me, it’s what we call a multi-stable image, like the faces/vases drawing. Wonder what that says about *my* psyche? 😆

Yoyo
    Participant

A squirrel eh? Tell me about your mother…

😉

My mom’s awesome. She just celebrated her birthday, and next week she’s visiting NYC for her youngest cousin’s 60th birthday.

Also, she still hopes that I’ll meet a nice gal and settle down. How you doin’?

And not just any squirrel, the squirrel.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol! That was a bad therapist joke on my part. It’s funny…my nickname online for years was Yoyo, because I went by Yolanda for gaming stuff, so when I see you post, it makes me to do a double take. Can’t remember if I’ve mentioned that or not before. Regardless, I can’t part with Mr. Elsinore (aka Zeke) or mini-Elsinore or mini-Zeke, but I do hope you find a nice gal!

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Hey Els, hackhix’s entry here is a repost of his Passenger’s Side entry here. I recognize it because I liked the original entry but also because he’s tried to repost it a couple of other times.

mopsy
    Participant

The thing is, I simultaneously see it as boobies or testicles….where the guy’s plowed into the staircase. For me, it’s what we call a multi-stable image, like the faces/vases drawing. Wonder what that says about *my* psyche? 😆

Only you Elsinore, only you 🙄

Barracuda
    Participant

Thanks, ‘Cuda! I had a really hard time discarding some of those B’s, especially the first 4.

I could have easily picked 5 for this contest, maybe a few more. Now to try to find a few options for Stripes for next week since there is near zero chance of me getting out with the camera between now and Wed evening.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hey Els, hackhix’s entry here is a repost of his Passenger’s Side entry here. I recognize it because I liked the original entry but also because he’s tried to repost it a couple of other times.

Yeah, that’s kind of a recurring theme for him…Thanks for the heads up!

Only you Elsinore, only you 🙄

I know, mopsy, I know. My inner 13 year old never grew up…

cameraflage
    Participant

This is an awesome contest, gang.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • The topic ‘09-26-12 – Faux Panoramics’ is closed to new replies.