09-26-12 – Faux Panoramics

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-26-12 – Faux Panoramics

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

The thing is, I simultaneously see it as boobies or testicles….where the guy’s plowed into the staircase. For me, it’s what we call a multi-stable image, like the faces/vases drawing. Wonder what that says about *my* psyche? 😆

Only you Elsinore, only you 🙄

And this, Mopsy, would be where you’re wrong.

//I was going to be polite and not say anything. 🙄

nobigdeal
    Participant

The thing is, I simultaneously see it as boobies or testicles….where the guy’s plowed into the staircase. For me, it’s what we call a multi-stable image, like the faces/vases drawing. Wonder what that says about *my* psyche? 😆

Aww…see now that you pointed it out I lost your boobs and only see balls. Thanks a lot!

/What does that say about my psyche?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

LOL sorry, man. Boobs…it’s boobs. Boobs above a slender waist. Unless you’re ravnostic. But for you, they’re definitely big ol’ boobies.

And true to Farktography form, the Sexual Staircase shot wasn’t even my favorite of the three; my Mirrored Lake one was the one I really liked, and it’s got like 3 votes 😆

/boobs

nobigdeal
    Participant

LOL sorry, man. Boobs…it’s boobs. Boobs above a slender waist. Unless you’re ravnostic. But for you, they’re definitely big ol’ boobies.

And true to Farktography form, the Sexual Staircase shot wasn’t even my favorite of the three; my Mirrored Lake one was the one I really liked, and it’s got like 3 votes 😆

/boobs

Phew…thanks for showing me your boobs…uh… wait, thanks for showing your boob photo….err….thanks for pointing out the boobs in your photo….

Umm…yea nevermind.

/BooBs. (o)(o)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Heading out to cub scout camping, so I’m going to have to do the thread congrats early, because I’m afraid I won’t be back until after the thread closes tomorrow, and connectivity will be sketchy in the boonies. See ya’ll on the flip side!

orionid
    Participant

Only you Elsinore, only you 🙄

And this, Mopsy, would be where you’re wrong.

//I was going to be polite and not say anything. 🙄

Theres a boob-fark joke in here somewhere.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Theres a boob-fark joke in here somewhere.

Yep, that too 😉

And whoa…three way tie held! Congrats to Ennuipoet and (Be)CauseISaidSo, and thanks for my votes as well, everyone 🙂

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

Ennuipoet and CISS wound up in a three-way with Elsinore last night? If that doesn’t put a big smile on those guys faces, I don’t know what will 😆

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Ennuipoet and CISS wound up in a three-way with Elsinore last night? If that doesn’t put a big smile on those guys faces, I don’t know what will 😆

Well, I’d always imagined my first three-way would be more of the MFF variety (no offense, ennui ;)), but even so, yeah, I’m grinning from ear to ear. Although both of them were gone by the time I got up this morning without even so much as a note on the nightstand… 😥

And whoa…three way tie held!

Weird, eh? We don’t see a three-way for 5 years and then 2 within a couple of months.

Congrats Els and ennui, and thanks, everyone, for the votes! This one’s even sweeter ’cause I had so much fun with the theme.

ravnostic
    Participant

This was the most delicious contest in recent memory, IMO. We’ll have to do it again in a couple years. Congrats to the weiners!!

//had a couple three-way jokes, but they’ve all been used above.

Barracuda
    Participant

Well done to the 3way tie winners. I’m satisfied with my rankings this week all things considered. Going to have to dig into the archives for next week as I doubt I’ll be much up to doing much photography for another week while the shoulder mends.

ennuipoet
    Participant

I’ll be in my bunk…

ravnostic
    Participant

I’ll be in my bunk…

Would say something about a box of Kleenex….but no.

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • The topic ‘09-26-12 – Faux Panoramics’ is closed to new replies.