09-30-09 – Show Your Colors

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-30-09 – Show Your Colors

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Curious
    Participant

i happen to like the shot and wanted to use it but remain legal while i did. this satisfies that.

well my yellow building with row of flags got 4 votes last time and 4 this time. so it’s consistent at least. and i still like it best of the three i entered.

lots of good shots once again. as noted above, no matter the theme you all come through with great stuff.

orionid
    Participant

soosh, thanks alot, man!

This theme definately surprised me, too. just enough variety to keep it interesting, but gotta love the push from the “over-taxed, beer-cracked, flag-wavin’, fun-lovin’ crowd.”

justkat
    Participant

i happen to like the shot and wanted to use it but remain legal while i did. this satisfies that.

well my yellow building with row of flags got 4 votes last time and 4 this time. so it’s consistent at least. and i still like it best of the three i entered.

lots of good shots once again. as noted above, no matter the theme you all come through with great stuff.

eh, you never know. I thought my “emperor’s new flag” would get teh funnay vote, but apparently not. = Oh well, like you said, *I* like it. Not like it’s spectacular photography or anything. I just think it’s funny. I am sometimes much funnier in my head than out. 😛

thepostess
    Participant

I liked it Kat. It gave lulz and I voted for it.

olavf
    Participant

eh, you never know. I thought my “emperor’s new flag” would get teh funnay vote, but apparently not. = Oh well, like you said, *I* like it. Not like it’s spectacular photography or anything. I just think it’s funny. I am sometimes much funnier in my head than out. 😛

I disagree honey. You can be pretty funny when you’re ‘out of your head’.

justkat
    Participant

I liked it Kat. It gave lulz and I voted for it.

YAY! As much for the lulz as the vote. 😀

And you, olav! you just HAD to go there, honey…

olavf
    Participant

well, yeah 😉

U-Man
    Participant

Hey soosh and everybody, can I get input on this?

http://farktography.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=24914#24914

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to NoBigDeal!

justkat
    Participant

Hey soosh and everybody, can I get input on this?

http://farktography.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=24914#24914

The thing we use might be just the thing.

http://65.78.140.207/gallery2/main.php

I’ve directed Olav to your thread, he knows more about how it all works, I just use it. 😉

U-Man
    Participant

By the way NBD, your billowing flag instantly caught my eye. I agree that it is a #1 pic.

nobigdeal
    Participant

By the way NBD, your billowing flag instantly caught my eye. I agree that it is a #1 pic.

Thanks!!

😀

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘09-30-09 – Show Your Colors’ is closed to new replies.