10-06-10 – Labor Day

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 10-06-10 – Labor Day

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

Arizona?

/Hot like cakes.

QueenBee
    Participant

so can hard at work be minor league ball players?

olavf
    Participant

I’m actually curious about that too. I’ve got at least one I’m considering where someone’s working hard, but it’s technically a recreational activity (hockey, in this case).

QueenBee
    Participant

yeah does it have to be a job? or just obvious they’re working/concentrating on doing something?

U-Man
    Participant

I’ve had camera apathy for the past few weeks. I don’t know exactly why. Being on call and working the weekend is part of it. I’m sure things will turn around but I have pulled a couple from the archives again this week. I have some of Chicago’s Original Tin Man SOMEplace but I can’t find them.

zincprincess
    Participant

I have nothing for this contest. Unless I can find something buried in the archive, I’ll be sitting this one out. The prospects for next week look almost as grim.

clouddancer
    Participant

I’m out for this week, too. Have some for next week though. Nothing I have really works.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Got a message from bucky_bacon re: “work”. He’s unable to access the forums right now, but this is what he said:

Just wanted to clarify that the intention of the contest was for people that are performing their jobs / actually at work. Hope that helps. Thanks.

I asked if that includes people like professional sports players and musicians whose jobs are not desk jobs? In my mind that would count. I’ll let you know on the response.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

He says this:

Yes of course. Thanks. Any occupation is good, but it should be obvious that they are on the job.

linguine
    Participant

Got a message from bucky_bacon re: “work”. He’s unable to access the forums right now, but this is what he said:

Just wanted to clarify that the intention of the contest was for people that are performing their jobs / actually at work. Hope that helps. Thanks.

So no slacking off at work smartassed photos?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol I would guess no. Of course the definition of “job” and “actually” at work is probably going to have to be loose.

linguine
    Participant

lol I would guess no. Of course the definition of “job” and “actually” at work is probably going to have to be loose.

Thats fine, its not that good of a shot so I won’t be hurt by having an excuse not to post it.

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

I have a lot shots for this one, but most aren’t that good. The majority of them were taken for work, I work in the consulting side of construction, so you can guess what most of my pics are. Anyway, here are a few B-sides that didn’t make the cut.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21883298@N08/5055382391/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21883298@N08/5055897250/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21883298@N08/5058680002/

Zero_Exponent
    Participant
    Curious
    Participant

i found three. not real proud of them but by golly they are on theme.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • The topic ‘10-06-10 – Labor Day’ is closed to new replies.