10-17-07 – Wallpaper This!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 10-17-07 – Wallpaper This!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Guma2
    Participant

erm could a Mod please remove my non-voting entries? Thanks!

BTW I log in as Guma on Fark…

millera9
    Participant

erm could a Mod please remove my non-voting entries? Thanks!

BTW I log in as Guma on Fark…

It will get cleaned up in the morning Guma, but I think the mods have gone to bed for the night. Thanks for posting a request over here though, most farkers aren’t that polite!

swampa
    Participant

What make it easy for the mods? That doesn’t sound like fun 😛

millera9
    Participant

What make it easy for the mods? That doesn’t sound like fun 😛

Evil man, evil.

btw swampa, your shot of the valley of purple flowers is one of the best photos I’ve ever seen posted to a farktography contest. You deserve to get paid for that one.

swampa
    Participant

Thanks 😀

I was really happy when I found that field on the weekend (nothing like doing a u-turn on a highway to take a photo :))

How long until you will be joining us at full pace again? (or are you still running around the world for a while longer?)

millera9
    Participant

Thanks 😀

I was really happy when I found that field on the weekend (nothing like doing a u-turn on a highway to take a photo :))

How long until you will be joining us at full pace again? (or are you still running around the world for a while longer?)

I’m happy you found it too!

I fly to Spain (Canary Islands actually) on Friday and I come home on the 30th. I think I’m probably going to skip the “Powers of Two” theme since I don’t really understand it and don’t have any good ideas for it. We’ll see if I can come up with anything for the Halloween theme, though I might be catching up on sleep. After that, I plan to start taking photos on a daily basis again!

swampa
    Participant

Oh nice 😀

Have fun!

/Where can I get a jet setting life like yours??

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Thread’s been cleaned up 🙂

boringolddoug
    Participant

Thanks for cleaning up my mis-posted image. I seem to have to do everythign 4 times this morning before I get it right.

and Flavivirus thanks for the code, and method.

XenPix
    Participant

Those aren’t purple flowers, they’re Salvation Jane (only freaks call it Patterson’s curse, honestly!). 😉

I am completely and totally honoured to be able to post amongst the amazing photographs that are on show in that there thread. I had a quick look in on it this morning before I headed to work and have spent the entire day wanting to get home to have another look at the awesomeness that is there.

Great job, everyone. Just amazing.

Curious
    Participant

I was really happy when I found that field on the weekend (nothing like doing a u-turn on a highway to take a photo.

darned good thing they don’t give tickets for that or i’d never get my license back. between that and backing up a 1/4 mile or so my passengers have nothing to complain about.

and while i’m here … great contest one and all.

swampa
    Participant

Those aren’t purple flowers, they’re Salvation Jane (only freaks call it Patterson’s curse, honestly!). 😉

Seriously, who calls a weed salvation?? That’s just sounds silly 😛

/Goes back to being a freak 😛

staplermofo
    Participant

Seriously, who calls a weed salvation?? That’s just sounds silly 😛

/Goes back to being a freak 😛

They don’t have pot heads in Australia?

schnee
    Participant

Salvation Jane sounds very pot’ish. Does the DEA know about that field?

swampa
    Participant

yes, they are currently destroying it an ounce at a time 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • The topic ‘10-17-07 – Wallpaper This!’ is closed to new replies.