10-25-06 – Forks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

You eat with them. They appear in the road. There’s even a town named after them. Photograph forks!

Diggin
    Participant

Yea.. I got an idea for this one…

anneb
    Participant

After my fighting with HDR this week, all I have to say is, “Thank GOODNESS! And pass the cutlery!”

monkeybort
    Participant

After my fighting with HDR this week, all I have to say is, “Thank GOODNESS! And pass the cutlery!”

heh, amen to that! i just hope i make the time to set up the stuff i have in mind – should be a very entertaining contest next week!

veruca
    Participant

heh, amen to that! i just hope i make the time to set up the stuff i have in mind – should be a very entertaining contest next week!

I third that emotion. I can’t remember the last time my brain felt so bent. Forks seems so simple after this week…

Klahanie
    Participant

Hey all. Did you miss me? Did you even notice I was gone? Har. Well I missed you all, except veruca, I didn’t miss her. I was lucky enough to meet her in person! Yay! 😀

Here is a drive-by shooting of the sign on the way to Forks. It’s pretty weak for a farktography thread, so I’ll just post it here. I’m looking forward to seeing what you all have come up with this week!

veruca
    Participant

we’ll always have the mile high mudpie GalleyWench 🙂 it was wonderful getting to meet you guys in person!

Klahanie
    Participant

we’ll always have the mile high mudpie GalleyWench 🙂 it was wonderful getting to meet you guys in person!

It really was a blast! And I’ll have you know that I could have finished that monstrosity if I wanted to. 😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

That’s awesome you guys got to meet up! I have no idea what mile high mudpie is, but if it was chocolate, it had to have been good 😉 I hope you’re posting (with voting enabled!) tonight, GalleyWench!

Klahanie
    Participant

That’s awesome you guys got to meet up! I have no idea what mile high mudpie is, but if it was chocolate, it had to have been good 😉 I hope you’re posting (with voting enabled!) tonight, GalleyWench!

There is ice cream, a crunchy cookie-like crust, and hot fudge involved. Boy howdy.

So far, I got nothin’. I did make an attempt at an idea I had, but meh. I might be able to think of something while I’m at work today, but even if I don’t, my voting finger is limber and ready. And I have internets! 😉

monkeybort
    Participant

wheee intarwebs!!!! i did a funny fork shoot this weekend – mr. monkeybort has serious questions about my sanity. but then again, i’m not 100% sure of his, so i think it evens out.

😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Huzzah for teh internets! I think this is gonna be a great contest–lots of humor potential.

And I guess tonight, it’s not Farktography, it’s Forktography 😉

yeah, yeah, I’m the dork who went there…

mikemikeb
    Participant

i did a funny fork shoot this weekend – mr. monkeybort has serious questions about my sanity. but then again, i’m not 100% sure of his, so i think it evens out.

What’s your hubby’s login? If he has one it wouldn’t hurt for him to enter.

Here is a drive-by shooting of the sign on the way to Forks. It’s pretty weak for a farktography thread, so I’ll just post it here…

I considered entering a photo, but thought it wouldn’t get many votes. So here it is!

It doesn’t seem that I’ll get out to do a third, so it looks like just two entries for me tonight!

monkeybort
    Participant

What’s your hubby’s login? If he has one it wouldn’t hurt for him to enter.

he’s a liter, but he never wants to play for some reason. ’tis a shame, because he’s got some great stuff and would probably do pretty damn well. maybe i’ll sponsor him for xmas.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

That’s kinda funny mikemikeb.

Here’s one I’m not entering, but I couldn’t resist taking it. I’m such a dork…
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/lady_elsinore/279149530/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • The topic ‘10-25-06 – Forks’ is closed to new replies.