10-25-06 – Forks

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Diggin
    Participant

Me too. I’m a Farktographer that went Total Fark.

SaintDiluted
    Participant

I suspect if they did some kind of analysis, they’d find we bring people into the TF fold at a pretty good rate.

“analysis”, wait, what? Did someone say analysis?

and point to me as someone who came into TF because of Farktography.

*points at self* *points at jhbweb*

SaintDiluted
    Participant

Is it so hard to have a specific (reasonable) time frame to automagically greenlight to? Really?

Is 12:01 AM fair?

In other news, re: SaintDiluted‘s “Ken gets Forked!”: Ladies and gents, the anatomy of a repeat[?]

*I remember, chakalakasp, we’re not supposed to make assumptions — it’s just that this image is so good in so many ways (Barbie’s hair helps) it seems oh so obvious…*

Hard to tell if this is tongue-in-cheek or not – my sarcasm detector is on the fritz. It is the use of “anatomy” that makes me think there’s a funny in there.

I don’t think it is a repeat. SaintDiluted‘s portfolio doesn’t have it twice, and there’s no missing thumbnails. That said, the Scarlet R ain’t up so I don’t know if the URL was reused.

This confused me as well, I think he meant a repeat win… not that I used the photo again. I’ve never taken a picture of a Barbie before last night anyway.

In any case, mikemikeb: No more calling the winner before the fat lady sings! You seem to be jinxing us! 😉

schnee
    Participant

This confused me as well, I think he meant a repeat win… not that I used the photo again. I’ve never taken a picture of a Barbie before last night anyway.

After being hit with the cluebat, I’m sure “repeat winner” was the intent. My bad.

mikemikeb
    Participant

I think he meant a repeat win… not that I used the photo again.

Correct. Sorry for any confusion, folks. And don’t worry, schnee.

In any case, mikemikeb: No more calling the winner before the fat lady sings! You seem to be jinxing us! 😉

Now I know that that is tongue-in-cheek, but on a serious note, I was able to correctly predict the winner of the Style competition. 😳

Count me as another who went TF for Farktography. And Lord Ezekiel. And SaintDiluted, at least for a month 😉

And me.

millera9
    Participant

Me too on the TF thing (although I didn’t get to enter this contest because I was in Dallas on business all week. Ugh.).

Diggin
    Participant

I guess we can put the forks away now?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Awww, do we hafta??

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • The topic ‘10-25-06 – Forks’ is closed to new replies.