11-05-08 – On the Farm

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 11-05-08 – On the Farm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Farm scenes, farm life, family farms, industrial farms, cubicle farms.

Thanks for the theme suggestion, Morningbreath!

corsec67
    Participant

Hmmm, maybe I could use another picture of the smoky tree farm in Georgia to get some easy points…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Didn’t you use that one for another contest?

corsec67
    Participant

Didn’t you use that one for another contest?

Yeah, that one won Trees.

But, I took a few hundred pictures like that to get it right down the row as the fire truck was driving down the road.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

doh I read it too fast and just saw “use a picture of the smoky tree farm”, leaving out the “another”

kmmontandon
    Participant

… do ranches count as farms?

Killerclaw
    Participant

As a farm resident, I look forward to this contest.

Morningbreath
    Participant

… do ranches count as farms?

yes they do.

U-Man
    Participant

Just where in the hell am I going to find a farm in central Illinois? Oh wait. There’s one over there. And over there. And there. And here’s one. And there’s one right next to that one. And one right next to that one. Etc until you hit staplermofo’s stomping grounds.

I have one shot that I like. I’m sure I’ll have three.

RcMacStudent
    Participant

Hmmm… Farms… Los Angeles….

Cubicle farms I can probably do. Would a petting zoo count as a farm?

orionid
    Participant

I have a terribly tasteless photo for this one that I probably won’t use because I can find so much better…. And I like to think that on the inside, I can pretend to be a decent, upstanding, moral citizen. Just think Heiffer, one of those plastic gloves that goes up to your armpit, and the phrase “Pregnancy term check”

Morningbreath
    Participant

Hmmm… Farms… Los Angeles….

Cubicle farms I can probably do. Would a petting zoo count as a farm?

if its got typical farm animals you are good to go, assuming you are photographing those farm animals.

RcMacStudent
    Participant

Very cool, now I might have something other than the animals that live up in the IT Cube farm.

U-Man
    Participant

I have a terribly tasteless photo for this one that I probably won’t use because I can find so much better…. And I like to think that on the inside, I can pretend to be a decent, upstanding, moral citizen. Just think Heiffer, one of those plastic gloves that goes up to your armpit, and the phrase “Pregnancy term check”

I was all curious after reading the first two sentences. Then, after the last sentence, not so much. 🙂

staplermofo
    Participant

EVERYBODY RUN!
    THE PHOTOS ARE COMING FROM INSIDE THE COW!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)
  • The topic ‘11-05-08 – On the Farm’ is closed to new replies.