11-05-08 – On the Farm

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 11-05-08 – On the Farm

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    olavf
    Participant

Pics or it didn’t happen?

/seems appropriate here…

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant
    FutherMucker
    Participant

Even though I eats me some meat, from time to time, there are a few entries that make me a lil’ bit sad. 🙁

/I’ll get over it

soosh
    Participant

u-man, your night shot is awesome. did you light the foreground at all, or is that from the moon or a utility light?

olavf
    Participant

choc-ful-a I love that donkey pic. And not in a Tijuana way either.

Morningbreath
    Participant

I posted the wrong photo this week. Looks like I now have a shot for the B-side contest.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

What? Mods sleep? Whodathunkit 🙂

Occasionally they let us 😉

She had a late night celebrating, no doubt 🙂

Indeed 😉

Killerclaw
    Participant

Voting on my pics is opposite what I expected! Farktography is always a suprise!

orionid
    Participant

Voting on my pics is opposite what I expected! Farktography is always a suprise!

Ditto. My cute kid shot is flopping, The barbed wire bokeh has about 11 more votes than I expected.

I really liked your wheat pic, btw.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Ditto. My cute kid shot is flopping, The barbed wire bokeh has about 11 more votes than I expected.

My cute kid is doing good as I expected. My Alpacas are beating my harrow though and I like the harrow shot better.

Your barbed wire shot is cool.

Killerclaw
    Participant

Thanks =)

U-Man
    Participant

u-man, your night shot is awesome. did you light the foreground at all, or is that from the moon or a utility light?

Thanks. 🙂 The background is light pollution from Peoria on clouds. The foreground is lit primarily by a farm light about 75-100 yards behind me as well as one pretty quick swipe of a hand held flashlight.

olavf
    Participant
    Elsinore wrote:

What? Mods sleep? Whodathunkit 🙂

Occasionally they let us 😉

You’ve earned it anyway. Don’t think I’ve ever properly thanked you and the others for all the hard work y’all put into this. Especially as this stuff gives just kat and me an excuse to go out and do something we both enjoy together 🙂

olavf
    Participant

My cute kid is doing good as I expected. My Alpacas are beating my harrow though and I like the harrow shot better.

Your barbed wire shot is cool.

Seconded, and it is surprising sometimes. My oranges are doing far, far better than my apples (if you want to compare apples and oranges) even though I thought the apples were a much better picture.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to Ranger Joe on his win this week!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • The topic ‘11-05-08 – On the Farm’ is closed to new replies.