11-1-06-Hallowe’en, part deux

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 11-1-06-Hallowe’en, part deux

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Diggin
    Participant

That voting is insane isn’t it? I can’t believe it! It feels good though! For once I think I might win something.

mikemikeb
    Participant

whafuh? That’s the permalink…odd. Hm…can you go to http://www.flickr.com/groups/farktography/ ? If so, click on Elsinore’s Guide to Creating Fake Ghost Photos

No such link on that page for me. Clicking on the “Discuss”, “Pool”, and “38 Members” links gives a login page. “Map” goes nowhere worthwhile.

When you created the discussion, did you accidently leave the private feature checkbox thinger checked? Maybe you need to create a Blogger blog or something, like chakalakasp does, or post a tutorial on this forum.

P.S. I only care to know because your “Haunted Graveyard” 2006-11-01 08:01:09 PM sure seems photoshopped to me. I can understand how the one by the stairs was done.

P.P.S. Congrats, Diggin! It’s pretty safe to say that you’ve won already. I have the feeling it won’t be long before you become an Elite Farktographer.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

There’s nothing on Flickr that indicates private or public discussion. It looks like Yahoo has started requiring a login to be able to access those discussions, even though it’s a public group. Regardless, ask (well, more like suggest) and ye shall receive. The tutorial is posted in the Tips and Tricks forum here:
    http://www.farktography.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=3860#3860

trvonder
    Participant

It looks like you may need to have a Flickr account and add yourself to the group. Once I did that I was able to read the article and add my pictures to the group. I also had a “ghost” picture, using just a long exposure on a tripod, and I ran in front of the camera.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I suspected that’s what you did for that shot–nice 🙂

millera9
    Participant

That voting is insane isn’t it? I can’t believe it! It feels good though! For once I think I might win something.

Yeah, continually losing to staplers is really messing with my self-worth! 🙄

Seriously, congrats on the humongous margin of victory. That pic really was awesome.

Klahanie
    Participant

*sigh*

CONGRATS Diggin! Well done. 8)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yes, congrats Diggin–you really pwn’d the voting with that one!

btw, trvonder (and Diggin and anyone else!) feel free to post your “ghost” shots over on my tutorial thread here 🙂

monkeybort
    Participant

congrats Diggin! very cool.

i’m going to do a little ‘bort dance for my placements this week too.

*bort diddy bort bort*

ok, done with the horn-tootin’. :p

Elsinore
    Keymaster

As well you should, ‘bort! Lovin’ those skull pics! Hell, I was happy to place 5th, so I’ll dance with ya 😉

monkeybort
    Participant

*grabs elsinore*

*twirls around the room*

staplermofo
    Participant

You wanna talk about losing self-worth in farktography? I didn’t even crack the top 3 in the stapler themed contest. Ever since I’ve just been trying to get the courage up to kill myself.

(congrats Diggin, it’s an amazing pic.)

millera9
    Participant

You wanna talk about losing self-worth in farktography? I didn’t even crack the top 3 in the stapler themed contest. Ever since I’ve just been trying to get the courage up to kill myself.

(congrats Diggin, it’s an amazing pic.)

LOL!

*bort diddy bort bort*

ok, done with the horn-tootin’. :p

What the hell just happened?!?

schnee
    Participant

Man-up, Nancy Boy, your photography/mania inspired that theme. You’re doing just fine.

🙂

monkeybort
    Participant

What the hell just happened?!?

that, sir, was a bort dance.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • The topic ‘11-1-06-Hallowe’en, part deux’ is closed to new replies.