11-18-09 – Filtered For Your Protection

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 11-18-09 – Filtered For Your Protection

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    FutherMucker
    Participant

Thank you Lady Elsinore !! 8)

orionid
    Participant

Quoted from the contest thread:

At first, I saw the theme, and I’m thinking “How elitist! Not everybody has a filter …”, and then my outrage quickly turned to embarrasment when I saw how creative some posters were.

Figured I’d respond here, it’d have a better chance to actually get read. When Pangolyn suggested the theme, it was actually the creative, non-traditional stuff that she had in mind. She used an Olympus point-and-shoot and managed to get quite creative with it at times. She would use pantyhose as a soften/diffuse filter, saran wrap and petroleum jelly, beer bottles, whatever she could find to try something different, and wanted to get everyone else to try and think outside the box, too.

lokisbong
    Participant

Quoted from the contest thread:

At first, I saw the theme, and I’m thinking “How elitist! Not everybody has a filter …”, and then my outrage quickly turned to embarrasment when I saw how creative some posters were.

Figured I’d respond here, it’d have a better chance to actually get read. When Pangolyn suggested the theme, it was actually the creative, non-traditional stuff that she had in mind. She used an Olympus point-and-shoot and managed to get quite creative with it at times. She would use pantyhose as a soften/diffuse filter, saran wrap and petroleum jelly, beer bottles, whatever she could find to try something different, and wanted to get everyone else to try and think outside the box, too.

I was under the impression that was the whole idea and that is why I only posted one shot. Which flopped hard. Oh well.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • The topic ‘11-18-09 – Filtered For Your Protection’ is closed to new replies.