11-30-11 – Dungeons & Dragons

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 11-30-11 – Dungeons & Dragons

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Kestrana
    Participant

Team U-Man? Obligatory shirtless shot imo.

ennuipoet
    Participant

U-Man the crystal ball shot is freaking awesome!

U-Man, that crystal ball shot is great.

Thanks and thanks. It made my wife go “Eeewwww”, so I knew it had the look I wanted. 🙂

I got one of these a while back.
    http://www.amazon.com/Shutter-Release-Control-RS-60E3-Cameras/dp/B003Q9X770

It helped to be able to set it up for 20 shots. I’d knock off 20, look at them on my computer, figure out what to tweak and then do another batch. This was the very last shot and I got lucky. I didn’t plan the shadows on the sides of my face – but I sure like ’em. Makes me look like a werewolf with big chops. 🙂

I hate it when someone points out something so simple that missing it makes me feel like a moron! I was shooting my on a remote trigger and my Cheap Chinese Triggers(C) mess with my camera so I have to disconnect the trigger to see the LCD preview on the camera. What I COULD have done was just pull the card and review them on the computer without disconnecting anything.

Durrrhurrr

orionid
    Participant

What they said about the crystal ball.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Congrats to orionid on the individual win, to U-Man on the combined win, and to fluffybunny on his/her first top ten. The Weekly Reports post has been updated with the latest stats.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to orionid this week!

fluffybunny
    Participant

Congrats to orionid on the individual win, to U-Man on the combined win, and to fluffybunny on his/her first top ten. The Weekly Reports post has been updated with the latest stats.

Thanks CISS, btw that would be a “his”, guess I’m not much of a profile person.

Yugoboy
    Participant

Not for nuthin’, but “fluffybunny” doesn’t exactly scream testosterone junkie.
    NTTATTWTT
    My best friends… yadda yadda yadda…

Not a criticism. Just an observation. :mrgreen:

orionid
    Participant

Thanks, all.

U-Man
    Participant

Team U-Man? Obligatory shirtless shot imo.

Heh. Missed this one.

I think not. Sort of like a sedentary wolf-man. Well, I don’t have a pelt, but I got’s the chest hair.

fluffybunny
    Participant

Not for nuthin’, but “fluffybunny” doesn’t exactly scream testosterone junkie.
    NTTATTWTT
    My best friends… yadda yadda yadda…

Not a criticism. Just an observation. :mrgreen:

Yeah, its been my moniker since back when I was a gamer. I chose it to instill terror in my opponents. amidoingitright?

Kestrana
    Participant

…it IS the wabbit…

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • The topic ‘11-30-11 – Dungeons & Dragons’ is closed to new replies.