12-14-11 – Mandatory Procrastination

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-14-11 – Mandatory Procrastination

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Photos of any subject, but must be taken no earlier than 8:00 pm Farkistan Time, Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011.

This theme brought to you by Plamadude30k!

Farktographer
    Participant

Eh…can we do this theme some other time?

😉

Kestrana
    Participant

…I’m embarrassed it took me a minute, especially the dithering that took place in the theme discussion

Yoyo
    Participant

Can someone provide me with the UTC offset for Farkistan? Of course, I have no idea where in the world I’ll actually be in 5 weeks.

Does Farkistan observe summer time? I always thought it was in the tropics. 😀

ennuipoet
    Participant

Can someone provide me with the UTC offset for Farkistan? Of course, I have no idea where in the world I’ll actually be in 5 weeks.

Does Farkistan observe summer time? I always thought it was in the tropics. 😀

Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours (Standard time will be in effect when this contest is live)

It’s been a long time since I had to deal with this kind of stuff!

fluffybunny
    Participant

So I acquired one photograph this morning for the Dungeons and Dragons Theme, and I haven’t even looked at it closely. That and I still need 2 more before tomorrow evening. So I guess what I’m getting at is “Mandatory Procrastination is no different than any other theme for me”.

ravnostic
    Participant

So I acquired one photograph this morning for the Dungeons and Dragons Theme, and I haven’t even looked at it closely. That and I still need 2 more before tomorrow evening. So I guess what I’m getting at is “Mandatory Procrastination is no different than any other theme for me”.

I was trying to think of how to say something just like you said. But I couldn’t. +20 to your savings throw and god’s speed. I only got my final shot today.

edit// WTH? Woops, this wasn’t meant for here. And the ‘delete’ button isn’t here, so I can’t remove it.

ennuipoet
    Participant

You wanna know how I know I am not procrastinator? Because it is driving me NUTS not have this theme all shot, selected and ready to go! I don’t know what I want to shoot, what I can shoot, all I know is that there is something that needs to be done and I can’t do it!

Yugoboy
    Participant

You wanna know how I know I am not procrastinator? Because it is driving me NUTS not have this theme all shot, selected and ready to go! I don’t know what I want to shoot, what I can shoot, all I know is that there is something that needs to be done and I can’t do it!

THIS!
    A thousand times THIS!!!

(Although, I’m not usually THIS far ahead, I usually have an idea what I’m using, and I’m almost always done before Monday Night Football is over)

ennuipoet
    Participant

THIS!
    A thousand times THIS!!!

(Although, I’m not usually THIS far ahead, I usually have an idea what I’m using, and I’m almost always done before Monday Night Football is over)

Thank you, I was worried I was alone….and not a little strange in feeling this way! 🙄

Kestrana
    Participant

Yeah it will be tough for me to wait too. I’m usually at least a couple days ahead with ideas.

Plamadude30k
    Participant

This will be perfect for me- I have my one and only exam this semester on Monday, so I’ll have plenty of time to procrastinate on Tuesday, and more than enough time on Wednesday to shoot around the island. Since the beginning of November, it’s been like the hammer came down, and it’s only lifting just now.

Farktographer
    Participant

Shows how good I am at procrastinating – I already forgot about this and just remembered when I saw the general chatter.

orionid
    Participant

I asked Kestrana the other night what this week’s theme was, and then was relieved to know I didn’t have to worry about it for another few days. I probably should plan what I want to do, being as how I’m stuck at work until dusk and don’t get home until dark.

fluffybunny
    Participant

I asked Kestrana the other night what this week’s theme was, and then was relieved to know I didn’t have to worry about it for another few days. I probably should plan what I want to do, being as how I’m stuck at work until dusk and don’t get home until dark.

You’ve got plenty of time to make the plan tomorrow. Or the next day.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
  • The topic ‘12-14-11 – Mandatory Procrastination’ is closed to new replies.