12-14-11 – Mandatory Procrastination

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-14-11 – Mandatory Procrastination

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    U-Man
    Participant

I have one in the can.

wait. what?

orionid
    Participant

I have one in the can.

wait. what?

I have one in the field. ‘Bout to go grab it now.

orionid
    Participant

Weeeelllll, strike that. I got a nice 90-minute exposure of the Geminid cloud shower. I should have known better than to think I might actually be able to photograph something in the sky.

/Clear skies my shiny metal ass. Fark you, weather channel.

ravnostic
    Participant

I think Rav answered in a FB post. 24 hours pre-post time. Yes?

Ay-yep, but Orionid already 10-4’d it. I might have 2 in the bag. I don’t like the reaction to #2. So maybe not. This is a bitch–I’ve thought of a few things now that would work, only I can’t get the props this time of night…

ennuipoet
    Participant

Annnnnnd done!

Kestrana
    Participant

Bout to process my pics now and see if I’m done or need to think up a place to go shooting now.

olavf
    Participant

orionid Streetlight?

And I’ve got one (well a set) that I can use. Conceived on the drive home at 7PM Pacific, shot at 10:30, Post-process at 11:30 last night. Thankfully cleanup didn’t take nearly as long as I was afraid it was going to.

Farktographer
    Participant

Was looking forward to this project, but then I realised that busy weekdays = horrible photo opportunities. Bummer…

olavf
    Participant

Elsinore it has to have been discussed, but the ‘middle finger’ is okay for Fark?

olavf
    Participant

Farktographer You’ve got eleven hours. I know what I’m doing at lunch…

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Elsinore it has to have been discussed, but the ‘middle finger’ is okay for Fark?

I’m obviously not Els, but I don’t think you can get any more of a blatant bird than Zero‘s entry for Scanner as Camera, so I think you’ll be OK ;):

As for me, I’m still in scramble mode at work trying to meet deadlines, so I’ve gotta skip again. 🙁

olavf
    Participant

I’d forgotten that one CISS thanks 😉

And, I’ve got one. I don’t like posting multiple takes of a concept, so I’ll link the rest as Beez later. Otherwise, I dunno. I’m sure you can come up with something though!

Kestrana
    Participant

Middle finger is okay for Fark

clouddancer
    Participant

Had a great idea for a shot, but I can’t make it work. Idea: Get a spinning top, but in focus, but definitely movement in the photo, but not blurred. However, either I don’t have the right lighting or the top I have available is too unstable to make it work. Or, and this is most likely, I can’t spin a top worth a damn. I got something else at least, so there will be one usable photo. Likely won’t do any others.

Farktographer
    Participant

Farktographer You’ve got eleven hours. I know what I’m doing at lunch…

Was hoping part of that would be sleep =P I’ve settled on just editing photos from my Amsterdam trip a few weeks back instead. I’ve just been a voter the past few weeks – once finals are over in January I’m hoping to get back into the groove of shooting weekly.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 91 total)
  • The topic ‘12-14-11 – Mandatory Procrastination’ is closed to new replies.