12-14-11 – Mandatory Procrastination

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-14-11 – Mandatory Procrastination

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Yugoboy
    Participant

I got CLOBBERED by a microbe in the last 24 hours. Earlier today I felt barely well enough to drag myself into the back yard. If lucky, I’ve got a couple pedestrian shots to contribute… and I REALLY wanted to do some nice night shooting (or pre-dawn morning shooting as it were)…

I get a flu shot every year to avoid this crap.

olavf
    Participant

Thanks Kes 🙂

Farktographer …sleep?

mopsy
    Participant

I was under the impression that our entries had to be new photos as of 8:00 Eastern Standard Time, but it sounds like it’s okay to go to the archives. Well, mine are all new, such as they are, sandwiched between Christmas “stuff” and work!

linguine
    Participant

I was under the impression that our entries had to be new photos as of 8:00 Eastern Standard Time, but it sounds like it’s okay to go to the archives. Well, mine are all new, such as they are, sandwiched between Christmas “stuff” and work!

Entries have to be from the 24 hours prior to the contest, I think Farktographer was just talking about editing pics that weren’t for this contest.

Curious
    Participant

well i screwed up by procrastinating. lost track of the days (hard to do since i’m only working tuesdays — and worked yesterday) and when i realized i needed to shoot today nothing came to mind. should have got up grabbed the camera and gone looking for a winning entry.

but i didn’t and now it’s too late unless i want to enter utter crap. not this week thanks.

nobigdeal
    Participant

I got CLOBBERED by a microbe in the last 24 hours. Earlier today I felt barely well enough to drag myself into the back yard. If lucky, I’ve got a couple pedestrian shots to contribute… and I REALLY wanted to do some nice night shooting (or pre-dawn morning shooting as it were)…

I get a flu shot every year to avoid this crap.

You too huh? The good old norovirus picked early this morning to pay it’s annual visit to us. Luckily I stopped on the way home last night and took a few shots in the park at the end of my street. I’m just starting to feel somewhat human again but have zero energy to pick up a camera.

linguine
    Participant
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hey U-Man: Didn’t you take that ladybug pic and post it on Facebook or G+ a couple weeks ago?

ennuipoet
    Participant

I’ma just gonna say it: Elsinore is cheating! You can’t just be throwing cleavage around all nimbly pimbly like that! Why…why…it’s just not right! Won’t someone please think of the children! 😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Won’t someone please think of the children! 😛

U-Man has that covered 😉

U-Man
    Participant

Hey U-Man: Didn’t you take that ladybug pic and post it on Facebook or G+ a couple weeks ago?

I’ve taken 100’s of those shots. They might seem slow but when the DoF is 1 mm they move too much. 🙂 I took 300+ ladybug-on-paper last night. I even used a new setup with freshly curled paper.

Here’s a screenhunter grab from my computer –

U-Man
    Participant

I’ma just gonna say it: Elsinore is cheating! You can’t just be throwing cleavage around all nimbly pimbly like that! Why…why…it’s just not right! Won’t someone please think of the children! 😛

Hey now. You just be quiet. She might stop…and the world would be a colder place.

clouddancer
    Participant

Its just nice, though, how her bewbs end up right over my head. No way I can compete with that. Though who wouldn’t go to sleep mesmerized by a pair of those?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’ve taken 100’s of those shots. They might seem slow but when the DoF is 1 mm they move too much. 🙂 I took 300+ ladybug-on-paper last night. I even used a new setup with freshly curled paper.

Gotcha. Actually, I figured the ladybug was dead…didn’t one of the girls bring you one? Definitely easier to work with dead ones lol.

ennuipoet
    Participant

Its just nice, though, how her bewbs end up right over my head. No way I can compete with that. Though who wouldn’t go to sleep mesmerized by a pair of those?

I….no…you know what, I am just going to sit here quietly and keep myself out of trouble. 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 91 total)
  • The topic ‘12-14-11 – Mandatory Procrastination’ is closed to new replies.