12-21-11 – Farktography Classic: Seasons Greetings 5

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-21-11 – Farktography Classic: Seasons Greetings 5

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Images that would make great Holiday cards. Please note: For this week’s theme, you may add text to your images if you wish, though it is not required. All other Farktography rules apply, however.

U-Man
    Participant

Two done. I have the photo for #3 but no inspiration for text.

Yugoboy
    Participant

I’m in 100% procrastination mode. We haven’t put up a tree or any other decor, I don’t have any holiday photos from previous years… given my wife’s jobs, and my own inclinations, this holiday hasn’t meant much for me in a while. If I’m feeling perky, I may stop for those Christmas lights downtown I missed last week due to the bug.

I may just skip this one and go trolling for “B”s all week.

Bah Humbug!

ennuipoet
    Participant

Gee you guys, I am done through the New Year, what’s up slackers! 🙂

Kestrana
    Participant

I want to reshoot one of mine but yeah, I’m done too.

olavf
    Participant

Christmas definitely snuck up on us this year, and I’ve got a ton of stuff to do this week, including finishing shopping and getting everything together for my 2012 photo project. I think I’ve got some recent stuff, but I’ve barely looked at my photos from last Friday :/

Farktographer
    Participant

Wait, is Christmas coming already? Crap.

ravnostic
    Participant

I have nothing for this yet, but plan on remedying that this evening. Sort of a Mandatory Procrastination, redux.

orionid
    Participant

Oh fuck.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Like, right this very moment? I mean, Zeke is off work, but the kids are *right* here.

Yugoboy
    Participant

Got ’em.
    Going text-less and I’m fully expecting to get trounced, but I got pix.

*phew*

U-Man
    Participant

Like, right this very moment? I mean, Zeke is off work, but the kids are *right* here.

That is the primary reason DVD’s were invented.

orionid
    Participant

Okay. I got two, and I work until ten. so it’s gonna be a partial week for me.

fluffybunny
    Participant

I was actually ahead of the game this week, three in the can on Monday. Now I just need to start shooting for next week… Wait, what?

U-Man
    Participant

It is Wednesday, isn’t it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • The topic ‘12-21-11 – Farktography Classic: Seasons Greetings 5’ is closed to new replies.