3-21-07 – 7 deadly sins

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 3-21-07 – 7 deadly sins

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Description: Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Pride…catch one on camera! SFW of course.

Curious
    Participant

it’s going to be fun to see how these get interpreted. and how clear they are. for instance does a shot of an urban youth and his bling go in envy or pride. or do we leave that to the viewer. and if it’s envy do we then disown the viewer?

powerplantgirl
    Participant

That’s so cool that this is a topic! Thanks Veruca!

I agree Curious…I can take a picture of me eating a chocolate cake by myself and that itself could fall into a couple of different categories!

Diggin
    Participant

In my quest for a prostitute I couldn’t help but shoot this display. It was overly inspiring.

zeke
    Participant

In my quest for a prostitute

… dare I ask?

Diggin
    Participant

Lust. I was going to see if I could get one leaning into my Van window. Just a photo-op Zeke, just a photo-op.

3Horn
    Participant

This should be fun, I shot a burlesque show Saturday night.

powerplantgirl
    Participant

I am so looking forward to the contest tonight..should be fun!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

methinks Lust is going to be the sin with the most representation 😉

monkeybort
    Participant

i think you’re right E – i actually had a great idea for sloth or possibly gluttony but ran out of time. i might try to get something shot today, but we’ll see.

i’m pretty psyched about my lust shots, though. 😛 mr. ‘bort and i had fun setting them up.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’ve only got a couple ideas, and I shot one today, but I’m not sure how well it will come across. Zeke was working on his last night and I got to join in on that which was also fun 😉

Edited to fix typo–night, not week, duh

powerplantgirl
    Participant

i think you’re right E – i actually had a great idea for sloth or possibly gluttony but ran out of time. i might try to get something shot today, but we’ll see.

i’m pretty psyched about my lust shots, though. 😛 mr. ‘bort and i had fun setting them up.

That was the whole purpose of this contest..to get everyone laid!
    Or something..

Elsinore
    Keymaster

My bigger problem was not giggling once he hit the self timer button. For my part, I was going to be a smartass and take a picture of a sloth, but alas, our local zoo doesn’t appear to have any sloths in their exhibits–boo!

powerplantgirl
    Participant

That sucks, elsinore!
    Sloths are soooooooo coooooooool (see what I did there?)
    😛
    This should be cool! Lotsa skin, like you said Elsinore.
    Can’t wait to see Mofo’s humping Staplers.

monkeybort
    Participant

holy crap i hadn’t even thought about what stapler is going to come up for this week…..i’m very much looking forward to tonight!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘3-21-07 – 7 deadly sins’ is closed to new replies.