3-21-07 – 7 deadly sins

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 3-21-07 – 7 deadly sins

• This topic has 55 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 17 years ago by zeke.
Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    monkeybort
    Participant

you rock, ‘zard, and i love the sloth pic. very well done and funny and absolutely on topic.

evilzard
    Participant

Oh come on guys, we all know I’m a doodiehead. I mean I appreciate all of your comments, but let’s not go overboard here. 😛

Well, I’m glad I didn’t cause as much trouble as I thought, but if I were you, I’d keep an eye on me – I’ll be up to some kind of shenanigans in the future – I just know it. Well, at least now I know not to post my series on cardboard boxes.

swampa
    Participant

Seriously though, so long as its remotely on theme, let em rip. Now, if you posted a picture of something totally off the wall like, oh I dont know, a picture of a cardboard box, THAT would be a different story. 😉

Hey, the box was on theme! Personally I think he should have taken the photo with my head in the box but apparently I don’t look enough like Gwyneth *sigh*

zeke
    Participant

Seriously though, so long as its remotely on theme, let em rip. Now, if you posted a picture of something totally off the wall like, oh I dont know, a picture of a cardboard box, THAT would be a different story. 😉

Hey, the box was on theme! Personally I think he should have taken the photo with my head in the box but apparently I don’t look enough like Gwyneth *sigh*

Ok, I’ll bite. What was the deal with the box? I just couldn’t figure out where the Sam Hill that one was coming from 😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Oh come on guys, we all know I’m a doodiehead. I mean I appreciate all of your comments, but let’s not go overboard here. 😛

“doodiehead”? You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

/had to
    //is a HUGE dork

evilzard
    Participant

“doodiehead”? You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

/had to
    //is a HUGE dork

I can’t help it. It’s like the greatest word ever. I use it all the time. It’s like a drug.

My name is evilzard. You liked my photo. Prepare to be stalked…

No one out dorks me!! 😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hahaha, well played 😉

swampa
    Participant

Ok, I’ll bite. What was the deal with the box? I just couldn’t figure out where the Sam Hill that one was coming from 😉

It a homage to the end of the movie se7en.

I like the word homage, it makes copying sound classy 😀

staplermofo
    Participant

No one out dorks me!! 😛

That’s it, now it’s ON.

I mailed a stapler to Fujimoto Miki and got on the list of potential hobbies on last week’s Hello! Morning.

That’s how we dork it in the Chi ya’ll.
    Now, if you wanna bring yo weak sauce dork all up ons, I’ll be waiting in the hobby thread.

(you know, because farktography and fark are for fun, and ridiculous trash talk, but mostly fun)

millera9
    Participant

No one out dorks me!! 😛

That’s it, now it’s ON.

I mailed a stapler to Fujimoto Miki and got on the list of potential hobbies on last week’s Hello! Morning.

That’s how we dork it in the Chi ya’ll.
    Now, if you wanna bring yo weak sauce dork all up ons, I’ll be waiting in the hobby thread.

(you know, because farktography and fark are for fun, and ridiculous trash talk, but mostly fun)

Wow, y’all just got served! *snaps fingers*

/evilzard the only two contests I’ve won have been with incredibly sarcastic, twisted, questionably topical entries. Whenever I go out to take pictures for these contests, I place a higher value on uniqueness and creativity than on artistic value or technical excellence. You put up a unique interpretation and won with it. Fair-play as far as I’m concerned…
    //This from a guy who posted a picture of someone about to eat a moth…

zeke
    Participant

You put up a unique interpretation and won with it. Fair-play as far as I’m concerned…
    //This from a guy who posted a picture of someone about to eat a moth…

My first FT entry evar was for religion and spirituality, and it was a shot of someone praying to the porcelain. Any questions? 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘3-21-07 – 7 deadly sins’ is closed to new replies.