5-23-07 – Up & down

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 5-23-07 – Up & down

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    monkeybort
    Participant

I’ve updated the boobies for clarity – please let me know if i have managed to make it even less clear.

😛

Curious
    Participant

it’s cool. whoever is posting the boobies needs to make sure that their post matches this.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Already done–updated the html page

swampa
    Participant

I’ve updated the boobies for clarity – please let me know if i have managed to make it even less clear.

😛

No, its clear now (at least to me). Unfortunately it has killed my planned entries for this week :_(

Klahanie
    Participant

😛

No, its clear now (at least to me). Unfortunately it has killed my planned entries for this week :_(

🙁 If it’s any consolation, you probably won’t be the only one.

monkeybort
    Participant

sorry swampa!!!! 🙁 i know i sorta left it ’til the last minute to update – what was your planned entry?

swampa
    Participant

I had one of a small gnome travelling on an escalator (someone kidnapped a friends gnome and we have been photographing it around the city) and I took some photos of a ferris wheel on the weekend (going for the non-obvious idea of up and down).

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hmmm I’d think maybe the gnome on the escalator one might still qualify, especially depending on how you framed it, it could be argued the escalator is still the main subject.

swampa
    Participant

It is a very small gnome (2″ tall) 😛

I will post a photo later to give some idea.

millera9
    Participant

Soooo…. would this qualify?

swampa
    Participant

Definately not! That seagull is way too prominent! 😛

Just kidding, to me it seems fine as I seem drawn to the top of the stairs.

Out of interest, is that the top of the steps where you took the surfer pic?

/That is a seagull right?

millera9
    Participant

Yep, same staircase. All my pics for Wednesday are going to be different views of that staircase because it has all sorts of crazy angles and it’s fun to photograph. I’ve been trying to figure out a way to get a shot of the whole damn thing, but I’d have to be 50 yards out in the water.

/It’s a seabird of some kind, not sure if it’s a gull though… *shrug*

swampa
    Participant

I will post a photo later to give some idea.

Yay or nay?

Curious
    Participant

swampa i’d go with one. while the gnome is more prominent so is the escalator. with two you’re left wondering what the picture is. and that ceiling in the middle of two doesn’t help. but that’s me YMMV.

monkeybort
    Participant

ya, swampa, i think your first one would be fine. he’s obviously riding the escalator; it’s not like it’s a pic of a gnome that happens to have stairs in it.

miller – it took me a minute to figure out what was going on with yours but i think it’s probably fine.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • The topic ‘5-23-07 – Up & down’ is closed to new replies.