5-23-07 – Up & down

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 5-23-07 – Up & down

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    powerplantgirl
    Participant

Yeah, the macro on my camera totally sucks, but I got this Sigma and it’s cooooooool.

Curious
    Participant

well i shot my stairs today. and they are literally stairs, not some interpretation of waaaaaasup. and they are beautiful. technically brilliant and artsy as all hell. the voters will hate them.

well that certainly was prophetic.

oh well, it’s not about the votes but having fun.

yeah that’s the ticket.

it was fun taking them regardless.

XenPix
    Participant

Yeah, the macro on my camera totally sucks, but I got this Sigma and it’s cooooooool.

Which one did you get? I really need a nice macro lens 🙁

schnee
    Participant

I would have submitted this one, but then the rules got clarified. Oh well.

monkeybort
    Participant

shit, schnee, that totally was within the concept. i’m sorry!!! 🙁

millera9
    Participant

schnee, I dunno if you saw all the ladders that were entered, but I think you should have entered that. I think you still should. I’d vote for it, it’s a beautiful picture!

neonstz
    Participant

millera9, I agree. schnee‘s pic is very nice and I would’ve voted for it too.

powerplantgirl
    Participant

Which one did you get? I really need a nice macro lens 🙁

I got the Sigma 105mm f/2.8.
    I’m so in love with it!
    That’s the first new lens I’ve bought, all the rest came with the camera when I bought it. Can’t wait to go to the park this weekend, should be awesome. And no, I’m not gonna wear my pajama pants to the park.

🙂

neonstz
    Participant

…and I liked your pics as well, especially #1 and #3. I really like the way you’ve used the railings to create lines.

millera9
    Participant

…and I liked your pics as well, especially #1 and #3. I really like the way you’ve used the railings to create lines.

(I’m assuming you were talking to me…)
    Thanks neonstz, that’s a huge compliment coming from the guy who is apparently going to take the trifecta this week! As always, stellar entries (especially the second two)!

schnee
    Participant

well, too late now, but thanks for the comments everyone. I’ll wait for the “Ladders” theme.

/done aw’ing

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Oh shoot, schnee, add me to the chorus of “that was totally on-theme and I would have voted for it”. But a ladders theme might be nice, too.

Great work everyone, too many to call out!

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • The topic ‘5-23-07 – Up & down’ is closed to new replies.