5-9-07 – Happy Farktography Anniversary II

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 5-9-07 – Happy Farktography Anniversary II

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    schnee
    Participant

I am going with my top 3 vote getters from last year. With The Farktography Statistics Manager, it was quick and easy to find the entries.

sounds like a commercial…

“with the Farktography Statistics Manager, regrowing my hair was a SNAP! I was also able to enhance both my pleasure AND hers, all by using the FSM! I now have a bigger penis, a clean bathroom and a delicate vanilla scent….all thanks to the Farktography Statistics Manager!”

I work for the Farktography Statistics Manager so I’m getting a kick out of these replies. I even used the FSM to turn my subcutaneous fat into pure gold!

millera9
    Participant

bort the trolls are going in again tonight so if there’s any correlation there, you might want to submit that photo again…

millera9
    Participant

I am going with my top 3 vote getters from last year. With The Farktography Statistics Manager, it was quick and easy to find the entries.

sounds like a commercial…

“with the Farktography Statistics Manager, regrowing my hair was a SNAP! I was also able to enhance both my pleasure AND hers, all by using the FSM! I now have a bigger penis, a clean bathroom and a delicate vanilla scent….all thanks to the Farktography Statistics Manager!”

I work for the Farktography Statistics Manager so I’m getting a kick out of these replies. I even used the FSM to turn my subcutaneous fat into pure gold!

In SchneeWorld, moderator works for program!!!1!11!!

zeke
    Participant
    monkeybort
    Participant

bort the trolls are going in again tonight so if there’s any correlation there, you might want to submit that photo again…

eeeeeeenteresting…….it’s a tossup between skulls and dramatic portrait barbie…..dang…

monkeybort
    Participant

aaaaaand it’s dramatic portrait barbie FTW!

schnee
    Participant

‘bort – I love that boots photo. LOVE IT. don’t know why. just do.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I was just telling Zeke earlier that I bet ‘bort enters the boots, and with good reason too. I love it as well 🙂

It really was hard to narrow stuff down. Already shaping up to be a great thread–love the blasts from Farktography’s past.

monkeybort
    Participant

*blush*

thanks schnee! i said it in thread, too, but that baptism pic….wow.

monkeybort
    Participant

well the boots DID just happen to win my namesake contest.

E – i forgot all about blowjob barbie. excellent call. 😛

swampa
    Participant

Schnee – Damn I was only two seconds off doing a three simulpost in a row with you 😀

Elsinore
    Keymaster

well the boots DID just happen to win my namesake contest.

Yep. I said it before and I’ll say it again–it’s gallery quality

E – i forgot all about blowjob barbie. excellent call. 😛

lol thanks 😉 Shishkabarbie did better (75 votes I think), but I didn’t think it would do as well as a stand alone shot. I liked Blowjob Barbie better anyway.

millera9
    Participant

Zeke I can think of no cultural force with a stronger shaping force on my personality than Calvin & Hobbes. Bill Watterson’s is the guiding hand behind most of my humor as well as my love for the English language. Thanks for posting that. You made my night.

/You bastard, I was going to go out with friends tonight but now I might have to curl up with my “Complete Collection”….

bort
    Awww, I really like the skulls shot…

monkeybort
    Participant

bort
    Awww, I really like the skulls shot…

dadblastitallanyway!!!!

zeke
    Participant

Zeke I can think of no cultural force with a stronger shaping force on my personality than Calvin & Hobbes. Bill Watterson’s is the guiding hand behind most of my humor as well as my love for the English language. Thanks for posting that. You made my night.

/You bastard, I was going to go out with friends tonight but now I might have to curl up with my “Complete Collection”….

You’re welcome, *grin* There was a link on TF a few nights ago to some guy in Chile who has what looks like _EVERY_ C&H EVAR, by print date. I killed most of the weekend reading the old strips (when I should have been coding!), and trying not to wake the kids laughing. Glad you enjoyed it 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • The topic ‘5-9-07 – Happy Farktography Anniversary II’ is closed to new replies.