6-13-07 Geometry

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    monkeybort
    Participant

Pictures should have an obvious geometric component to them: circles, squares, triangles, octogons, diamonds, etc. Difficulty: must be an inanimate object.

powerplantgirl
    Participant

Have fun everyone!!

zeke
    Participant

Richard Vernon: What was that ruckus?!
    Andrew Clark: Uh, what ruckus?
    Richard Vernon: I was just in my office and I distinctly heard a ruckus!
    Brian Johnson: Could you describe the ruckus, sir?

XenPix
    Participant

Going live at 12:01AM, as per.

Some fab entries guys and gals. Good work! 🙂

Lovesandwich
    Participant

It always amazes me how fast people are in getting their photos up. I had one that looks like Elsinore’s electrical tower, but was too late. Then, was gonna throw down a man hole cover…but Staplermofo beat me too. it.

I am just too slow today. 🙂

XenPix
    Participant

It’s 1am here when it’s posted, I get them in early so I can go back to bed, usually. Right now my sinusitis is keeping me awake anyhow.

🙂

staplermofo
    Participant

It always amazes me how fast people are in getting their photos up. I had one that looks like Elsinore’s electrical tower, but was too late. Then, was gonna throw down a man hole cover…but Staplermofo beat me too. it.

I am just too slow today. 🙂

As long as it isn’t the same manhole cover, shot from the same angle, and hosted on staplermofo.com, I don’t see the problem.

Lovesandwich
    Participant

As long as it isn’t the same manhole cover, shot from the same angle, and hosted on staplermofo.com, I don’t see the problem.

Ah, it is a bit too late now, got my three in. If you are curious, here was what I had…it is from Berlin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/travelcedric/253657193/in/set-72157594318185363/

(sorry for the long link, my html skills lack and I can’t figure out how to embed an image in the forum chat…)

staplermofo
    Participant

(sorry for the long link, my html skills lack and I can’t figure out how to embed an image in the forum chat…)

It’s

image.jpg

And your manhole is a lot nicer.

powerplantgirl
    Participant

It’s

image.jpg

That sounds sooooooo wrong.

staplermofo
    Participant

Just wait for the self portrait thread.

Lovesandwich
    Participant

It’s

image.jpg

Lol!

Thanks SM, one day I will be uber at this coding thing. This is why I don’t make oodles of cash writing software. 😉

I think I will save this manhole cover for another contest somewhere down the line…

powerplantgirl
    Participant

Just wait for the self portrait thread.

I’m betting you’re very proud of you manhole then?
    Nevermind, look who I’m talkin to…

😛

QuickSilver
    Participant

I hope this is how to enter the contest. I would like to enter these two pictures. If I did this wrong then I would appreciate any help.
    Thanks Quick Silver

sleeping
    Participant

I hope this is how to enter the contest. I would like to enter these two pictures. If I did this wrong then I would appreciate any help.
    Thanks Quick Silver

Nope, you need to post in the Fark thread, not here. Zeke linked to it further up in the thread.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • The topic ‘6-13-07 Geometry’ is closed to new replies.