6-13-07 Geometry

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    millera9
    Participant

millera9, as of 11am CET, your shot 1/3 is getting robbed ! that shot rocks like a campervan on a low-budget honeymoon !

HAH! Thanks Uranus, that made my day!

Uranus
    Participant

i would like to thank Nikon for the marvellous D40, which is obviously capable of more than iam…..this is my best finish.woot!!

I wonder what would happen if i figured out more than on/off function and clicky button…..

lokisbong
    Participant

man i wish i had half the talent you all have.or at least a better camera.:)
    on a side note whats the trick to getting more votes.just curious if you all have advice and or critiques of my few entries

linguine
    Participant

on a side note whats the trick to getting more votes.

Ive found that paying people off helps.
    whoops, wasnt supposed to say that out loud

swampa
    Participant

Ive found that paying people off helps.

Speaking of which, your last cheque bounced! 😛

XenPix
    Participant

on a side note whats the trick to getting more votes.just curious if you all have advice and or critiques of my few entries

I’m in second this week with five plastic cookie cutters and two bits of black cardboard. Honestly, there is no way to work out how to get votes, because people are voting, and people pick what they like, which isn’t always what you like.

Just go with whatever you feel. The cookie cutters came to me as some bizarre inspiration when I was hungry and wanted cookies. And you don’t need a super camera either, quite a few of my entries have been from a Powershot A70 (that’s 3.2mpixel), although admittedly not the cookie cutters, but my third highest entry ever was.

And as for having our talent? I think mine is more luck. 😆 Just practice, practice, practice.

Klahanie
    Participant

Talent schmalent. Some of the best photographs don’t even place in the top ten because most people, IMHO, vote with their hearts rather than a critical eye. If you’re female, show a little skin next week. 😉

staplermofo
    Participant

Talent schmalent. Some of the best photographs don’t even place in the top ten because most people, IMHO, vote with their hearts rather than a critical eye. If you’re female, show a little skin next week. 😉

And staplers with the skin. People eat that stuff up. Even if you’re a guy. People will still eat it up, or at least discretely hide it in their napkin.

Klahanie
    Participant

And staplers with the skin. People eat that stuff up. Even if you’re a guy. People will still eat it up, or at least discretely hide it in their napkin.

I hope it’s a big napkin. 😯

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Uh, the Self Portraiture theme isn’t next week, it’s in 2 weeks. Next week is Apples vs Oranges 😉

zeke
    Participant

Uh, the Self Portraiture theme isn’t next week, it’s in 2 weeks. Next week is Apples vs Oranges 😉

Apples and oranges have skins, don’t they? Show some!

Klahanie
    Participant

Heh. Fail… although it never hurts to show a little skin. Am I right, or am I right?

lokisbong
    Participant

you all are to cool for words. im a guy so not to much skin i think.my biggest problem is my camera doesnt seem to like close up shots. damned autofocus!ultra cheap 4.1 megapixel digi cam.i will keep that luck thing in mind.i at least got a vote or two for the Lady Washington pic a couple weeks ago:)

lokisbong
    Participant

staplermofo will construction type(air /electric) staplers work

staplermofo
    Participant

staplermofo will construction type(air /electric) staplers work

Absolutely.
    More so for the apple vs. oranges theme. I wish I had an air compressor.

Lemme tell you man, chicks go crazy for guys with roofing staplers. Crazy.

Note: Chicks, like all people, probably just like the idea of someone reshingling their roofs for free.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • The topic ‘6-13-07 Geometry’ is closed to new replies.