6-13-07 Geometry

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Curious
    Participant

staplermofo will construction type(air /electric) staplers work

Absolutely.
    More so for the apple vs. oranges theme. I wish I had an air compressor.

Lemme tell you man, chicks go crazy for guys with roofing staplers. Crazy.

Note: Chicks, like all people, probably just like the idea of someone reshingling their roofs for free.

i have both a compressor and a coil roofing nailer. believe me it’s not a chick magnet.

or maybe it’s the fact i don’t work for free.

and neither the framing nailer, the brad nailer nor the crown stapler seem to get much in the way of positive attention either. or i may just be whipping them out for the wrong women.

enjoys showing his tools

staplermofo
    Participant

i have both a compressor and a coil roofing nailer. believe me it’s not a chick magnet.

or maybe it’s the fact i don’t work for free.

and neither the framing nailer, the brad nailer nor the crown stapler seem to get much in the way of positive attention either. or i may just be whipping them out for the wrong women.

enjoys showing his tools

Of course no one’s going to fall for a nailer, those things have the sex appeal of a jar of mayo.
    Now, crown staplers are sexy, but you can’t just whip it out and expect their imaginations to do all the work. You’ve gotta sell it man.

Say you’re putting some plywood sheathing, you don’t just slam it up there and ka-thunka ka-thunka ka-thunka it with your stapler then leave for a beer. Slide it around first, make sure it feels right, don’t be afraid to step back and spend some time looking at it. Then, when the board and stapler are ready, then you ka-thunka ka-thunka ka-thunka, and you don’t stop until the board is happy. Remember, that board may never be stapled again, so these memories have to last a lifetime.

Note: Just like crocheting, photography, fansubbing, and everything else I do, this doesn’t make people like you anymore, it just makes them interested in what you’re doing, and want to bang your stapler.

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • The topic ‘6-13-07 Geometry’ is closed to new replies.