6-13-07 Geometry

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    sleeping
    Participant

oh, and your HTML will probably work there. This forum doesn’t seem to like it.

QuickSilver
    Participant

Thank You Sleeping. Isn’t the contest available to all Fark members or only to the Paid TotalFark members?
    Thanks Quick Silver

swampa
    Participant

At the moment it is only available to Total Farkers, but in just over 1.5 hours it will be available to anyone

Elsinore
    Keymaster

It always amazes me how fast people are in getting their photos up. I had one that looks like Elsinore’s electrical tower, but was too late. Then, was gonna throw down a man hole cover…but Staplermofo beat me too. it.

I am just too slow today. 🙂

Aw damn…if I’d seen this sooner I would have told you not to worry about it. We’ve had similar submissions in themes before–it just happens. There’s almost always something quite different about the otherwise similar subjects.

Curious
    Participant

powerplantgirl i like that shot of your nuts.

there might be a better way to say that.

QuickSilver
    Participant

How do I view the entries in the contest and vote?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Refresh the thread over there and you’ll get an updated list. Tick the checkboxes on the right of each post you wish to vote for (you can vote for as many as you like), then go back up to the top of the thread and click the box to vote.

Curious
    Participant

How do I view the entries in the contest and vote?

the contest is here http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2865962&ok=1 and on the fark main page. since it is live now you should be able to see the entries and vote whether you have total fark or not.

to vote click on the “vote” box for all you like. when you are ready go to the top of the page and use the voting box after filling in your user name and password.

Uranus
    Participant

millera9, as of 11am CET, your shot 1/3 is getting robbed ! that shot rocks like a campervan on a low-budget honeymoon !

XenPix
    Participant

Just a quick question, are the rules still meant to have this?

– You are only allowed to enter a photograph once. Do not submit the same photo to another contest later. (**not applicable this week)

powerplantgirl
    Participant

powerplantgirl i like that shot of your nuts.

there might be a better way to say that.

HA! Thanks Curious!
    I couldn’t believe how that one came out…

staplermofo
    Participant

– You are only allowed to enter a photograph once. Do not submit the same photo to another contest later. (**not applicable this week)

Nope, nice catch.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

That’d be a negative, Ghost Rider. Whoopsie. Off to fix my original now…

Klahanie
    Participant

millera9, that shot rocks like a campervan on a low-budget honeymoon !

😆 It could be because I just woke up, or it could be because that’s how I spent my honeymoon, but that cracked me up. We drove from Washington to Tahoe, got married at Harveys, and then spent about a month camping here and there. Technically the “honeymoon” was in a hotel, but anyhoo…

Great shot Miller! Well done everyone, good turnout.

Klahanie
    Participant

Color me shocked. 😯 Someone actually reads the rules!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • The topic ‘6-13-07 Geometry’ is closed to new replies.