6-27-07 Farktography Classic: Self-Portraits

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 6-27-07 Farktography Classic: Self-Portraits

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    lokisbong
    Participant

groovy! thank you for a fast answer

swampa
    Participant

No probs 🙂

I think it would be a pretty boring contest if all we had was armshots of ourselves (not that armshots are bad, just 200 odd of them might be a bit over the top).

Elsinore
    Keymaster

swampa‘s right–self timers are fine. Actually, they’re fine for all Farktography contests as long as you’re setting up the shot.

lokisbong
    Participant

good to know .
    you really do all rock8)

staplermofo
    Participant

Is anyone else wishing their cameras didn’t capture quite so much detail?

schnee
    Participant

smear vasoline on a cheap filter, attach to lens.

powerplantgirl
    Participant

Yes.
    Now instead of 6.3 megapixels, I wish this thing only had .1 megapixels. Then I wouldn’t be so damn shy.

millera9
    Participant

You guys are making me feel like an attention whore. I actually enjoyed taking pictures of myself.

stapler, if you’re still rocking the beard, we’re gonna look like amish twins…

Uranus
    Participant

…and i’ll be jeebus.

(but you’ll never know…there’s a reason why i’m always behind the lens)

staplermofo
    Participant

You guys are making me feel like an attention whore. I actually enjoyed taking pictures of myself.

It’s not just that I’m ugly, I also can’t make any ideas work out.

And I wear buttons, than you very much.

[beardtalk]
    Isn’t it funny how everyone thinks it’s a religious thing? (and by “funny” I mean infuriating). All my muslim friends say I, quote, “look like a prophet”. In the not-so-nice areas, I get a lot of well meaning, probably fresh from prison, overtly racist (but not overtly malicious) born-again Christians trying to save me from the lies of Judaism. A lot of other people think I’m some damn hippy Buddhist, Taoist, or Satanist.
    WHAT CAN YOU SAY TO THEM!?
    [/beardtalk]

millera9
    Participant

It’s not just that I’m ugly, I also can’t make any ideas work out.

And I wear buttons, than you very much.

[beardtalk]
    Isn’t it funny how everyone thinks it’s a religious thing? (and by “funny” I mean infuriating). All my muslim friends say I, quote, “look like a prophet”. In the not-so-nice areas, I get a lot of well meaning, probably fresh from prison, overtly racist (but not overtly malicious) born-again Christians trying to save me from the lies of Judaism. A lot of other people think I’m some damn hippy Buddhist, Taoist, or Satanist.
    WHAT CAN YOU SAY TO THEM!?
    [/beardtalk]

Wow. I just have people ask “hey, how long did you live in Portland?”

zeke
    Participant
    schnee
    Participant

On the off-chance anyone want to sort of get an idea of what I did, here’s a link.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

That really is awesome, schnee–it turned out beautifully! Thanks for the explanation (and thanks for posting the boobies tonight, too!)

millera9
    Participant

Awesome thread already this week everyone. I really enjoy seeing what people look like, that way the voices in my head also have a face to go with them! I did not just type that…

Hope ya’all are having a good week!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • The topic ‘6-27-07 Farktography Classic: Self-Portraits’ is closed to new replies.