6-27-07 Farktography Classic: Self-Portraits

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 6-27-07 Farktography Classic: Self-Portraits

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    staplermofo
    Participant

Awesome thread already this week everyone. I really enjoy seeing what people look like, that way the voices in my head also have a face to go with them! I did not just type that…

Hope ya’all are having a good week!

You have a mustache!
    Some Amish you are, psh.
    I’m awfully curious about what voice you’ve given us…

I’d like to have this guy‘s voice, if that’s an option.[/url]

millera9
    Participant

Awesome thread already this week everyone. I really enjoy seeing what people look like, that way the voices in my head also have a face to go with them! I did not just type that…

You have a mustache!
    Some Amish you are, psh.
    I’m awfully curious about what voice you’ve given us…

I’d like to have this guy‘s voice, if that’s an option.[/url]

I also wear glasses and use highly complicated camera equipment. I’m totally out of the amish club aren’t I?

Everyone else gets a voice, you however have a distinctive clicking sound, as of metal being driven through paper. It’s tough to understand sometimes.

I bow in reverence of your mighty chin growth btw. That thing is its own tiny little ecosystem! 🙂

Curious
    Participant

schnee your shots are great and your setup description looks pretty impressive too. very professional. except for that one misspelling

I really enjoy seeing what people look like

me too. it’s why i overcame my usual reluctance to post face shots of myself. my fark profile pic is from behind.

swampa
    Participant

that way the voices in my head also have a face to go with them!

Ohhh what do I sound like?? Also what is my voice doing in your head? (and more importantly has it been helpful because it would make a change :P)

It will be if my new camera arrives (later today or tomorrow hopefully) 😀

schnee
    Participant

schnee your shots are great and your setup description looks pretty impressive too. very professional. except for that one misspelling

Thanks! was it “re-shoot”? Fixed now, if so. “Schneemian” is intentional. If not either, what? It’s killing me….

I really enjoy seeing what people look like

me too. it’s why i overcame my usual reluctance to post face shots of myself. my fark profile pic is from behind.

Indeed, nice to meet you all. Except someone. Someone who’s a mod in these here parts. I’m (not) looking at you Morningbreath, but I suppose you didn’t want to ruin your profile, which I respect. Night’s still early, however.

Curious
    Participant

The physical layout is as showed below.

i’d have gone with shown. YMMV.

and spelling and/or grammar aren’t my strong suits so put it down to nitpicking. or jealousy of all your skills.

lokisbong
    Participant

im bummed i gotta wait till midnight .i cant aford the 5 bucks yet for totalfark.i just had to replace the head on my pickup.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Curious: I like the progression of your series–first peaking out, then full frame, then up close and personal. I also liked your ghost shot–too bad you’d used it before!

This is a really great thread tonight–lots of good stuff!

QuickSilver
    Participant

I have 12:04 Where is the link? Did I miss something?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

It’s up–first link at the top of the main page now.

Curious
    Participant

thanks Elsinore. the ghost shot is thirty years old but i still like it.

tonight was fun to shoot and more fun to see.

and BTW isn’t the one with the camera your avatar on flickr?

QuickSilver
    Participant

My sort in this thread is the oldest first and I thought when it went green for us liters that it was posted inside the thread. Can someone please lead the blind man?

SilverStag
    Participant

heh good contest for me to celebrate being back.

(I was in the hospital for a while; had a heart attack)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

omg, SilverStag, welcome back–are you ok? Link is here: http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2896400

Curious: Yes, that’s my Flickr avatar. I shot that last year and never had the opportunity to use it for Farktography till tonight.

SilverStag
    Participant

I’m OK, had 3 stents put in and some angioplasty. Pretty mild, very little damage says the docs.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
  • The topic ‘6-27-07 Farktography Classic: Self-Portraits’ is closed to new replies.