6-27-07 Farktography Classic: Self-Portraits

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 6-27-07 Farktography Classic: Self-Portraits

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well that’s good to hear

powerplantgirl
    Participant

Awesome shots all!
    I *sniffle* love you guys..

millera9
    Participant

Awesome shots all!

We’d reciprocate if you weren’t so damn shy! 😛 😉

Wuss.

powerplantgirl
    Participant

Awesome shots all!

We’d reciprocate if you weren’t so damn shy! 😛 😉

Wuss.

I’ll post one on here when I get home tonight.
    You know I deliver if you call me out.

/prepares for bug battle with Miller

schattenteufel
    Participant

My first entry & I”m late to the party! Curses!
    *shakes fist* CURSES!
    (Pity the ol’ watch in my pic doesn’t work anymore)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I liked that shot 🙂

monkeybort
    Participant

Indeed, nice to meet you all. Except someone. Someone who’s a mod in these here parts. I’m (not) looking at you Morningbreath, but I suppose you didn’t want to ruin your profile, which I respect. Night’s still early, however.

oh SURE, notice that MorningBreath is missing but no one mentions the lowly ‘bort is also MIA…..

*sob*

but maybe that’s because i’m a profile whore and you all already know what i look like?

Curious
    Participant

we saw enough of you with the wedding pictures.

ok those weren’t self inflicted. my bad. 🙂

Jakevol2
    Participant

I have to say this wasn’t exactly my favorite theme, I dont think of my self as photogenic so I was glad I was able to be creative and give some pics of me in them but not really showing my face, and they seemed to be well received.

monkeybort
    Participant

we saw enough of you with the wedding pictures.

ok those weren’t self inflicted. my bad. 🙂

hey now, everyone can ALWAYS use more ‘bort pics. 😛

i’m just feeling sorry for myself ‘coz i haven’t had time to play lately.

playin’ in the pity pool….just a’ playin’ in the pity poooooooooooooooool…..dum da dum dum dum………

Curious
    Participant

Jakevol2 I dont think of my self as photogenic

so we’re out on the water shooting for the catalog and have used the models we brought in every conceivable set up. and i tell our VP for advertising that i’ll model if he wants. a pause and he tells me:

“thanks but your not photogenic.”

but that doesn’t stop him from using me later as the scuba driver handing stuff into the boat. well it was from behind and just my head, shoulders and arm.

so yeah, i know what you mean.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I was sad to see you not in the mix, ‘bort. I was thinking maybe you’d get to enter that self portrait you took in the snow by the tree–it’s teh awesome.

/sad panda
    //misses ‘bort

In other news,

Apparently quite a few people disagree with your VP judging from the voting results so far 😉

monkeybort
    Participant

I was sad to see you not in the mix, ‘bort. I was thinking maybe you’d get to enter that self portrait you took in the snow by the tree–it’s teh awesome.

/sad panda
    //misses ‘bort

In other news,

Apparently quite a few people disagree with your VP judging from the voting results so far 😉

dammit! didn’t even think of that one….and it’s already on flickr and everything. shoot.

oh well.

/i miss you guys too. this is the most time i’ve spent on the farktog site in a loooong time.

Curious
    Participant

thanks Elsinore but i think the composition has more to do with it that than the face.

and BTW that VP quote was supposed to be “you’re” 🙂 preview only helps if you really reread what you wrote.

schnee
    Participant

Indeed, nice to meet you all. Except someone. Someone who’s a mod in these here parts. I’m (not) looking at you Morningbreath, but I suppose you didn’t want to ruin your profile, which I respect. Night’s still early, however.

oh SURE, notice that MorningBreath is missing but no one mentions the lowly ‘bort is also MIA…..

I noticed, but figured that you’d chime in as some time. As Curious pointed out, we know what you look like and I figured we get some more ‘bort goodness shortly.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)
  • The topic ‘6-27-07 Farktography Classic: Self-Portraits’ is closed to new replies.