9-13-2006 Daybreak

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Absolutely fair. Would definitely not be right to disqualify artic_fun’s entry without a very clear ruling prior to this contest, so s/he definitely deserves the placing. Grats to never odd or even–that was a gorgeous shot!

ch4r7ie
    Participant

That is too bad. Now, perhaps those entries will be permanently excised from the FSM, right? 8)

I’ve consider doing that in the past (especially since I’ve worn the “R”), but haven’t gotten around to it. Personally I think the best thing is to get the Fark mods to excise the entries and then the FSM will take care of itself. Don’t ‘Shoppers devotenate recycled enties?

yes, that’s all

in fact i have intentionaly posted a ‘recycled photograph’ with voting off when i though my best image was one i had posted.

logomancer
    Participant

and when i say big stock and entry, you know darn well what i mean

great line!!!

logomancer used a shot of his grandmother to win a contest, then a shot that was just about the same to win another contest, both great shots,

If I used similar shots, I definitely apologize and blame it squarely on the intoxicants, but I don’t have any pictures of either of my grandmothers (alas) and have entered very few people as subjects in the contests, being a still-life kinda guy. That said, in checking out the FSM just to make sure, I did notice I deserve a scarlet AaaarghR for entering the same picture for the Time and Religion/Spirituality contests. Mea culpa.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘9-13-2006 Daybreak’ is closed to new replies.