Arizona Monsoon 2010

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Arizona Monsoon 2010

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    caradoc
    Participant

I’ve never liked any of the attempts I’ve made at HDR of the storms. There’s always something about the result that just puts me off.

But I did do several exposures…

caradoc
    Participant

Another fun time last night.

(and this one should have happened a week ago, so I could have used it for “Black, White, Grey”…)

orionid
    Participant

Nice stuff.

/jealous.

caradoc
    Participant

Long night chasing. 300+ images to sort and process.

Best so far:

ravnostic
    Participant

If I had taken that shot, I’d be combing the desert for the glass tube of crispified sand as a keepsake. Nice shot!

caradoc
    Participant

If I had taken that shot, I’d be combing the desert for the glass tube of crispified sand as a keepsake. Nice shot!

I’ve looked for them, and never been able to find fulgurites from the strikes that I get pictures of.

In this case, I’m not sure I can even get to the location, as it appears to be on private property.

I didn’t get much sleep last night. Didn’t even have to drive anywhere (and had made a deal with my wife… I was out Friday night and Saturday night, so I’d stay home Sunday night.)

From my driveway:

lokisbong
    Participant

Yet another awesome picture. Some friends want me to move to the middle of the Nevada dessert and it might be worth it just for lightening, meteor showers and cool rock formations to take pictures of.

caradoc
    Participant

Had a good time today, navigating while my wife was driving.

ravnostic
    Participant

I wondered it you’d be out tonight; I noticed a lot of activity out there. Alas, I have a party to attend (just popped in for a moment–off I go!).

ravnostic
    Participant

Ain’t dissabich. Last night, I brought my camera to work, took some pics; everything was too far away. Tonight, I didn’t, and the storm is raging on my break. A 5 story garage structure to take pictures from, and I didn’t bring the damned camera. Won’t make that mistake again!!

caradoc
    Participant

Saturday afternoon/evening wasn’t an entire waste.

Kestrana
    Participant

Gorgeous

caradoc
    Participant

Another good chase tonight.

caradoc
    Participant

Five hours of driving around and shooting… I think it was worth it.

ravnostic
    Participant

Five hours of driving around and shooting… I think it was worth it.

+1 Teravolt. Way nice.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • The topic ‘Arizona Monsoon 2010’ is closed to new replies.