Buffering…buffering…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Buffering…buffering…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    monkeybort
    Participant

aww, thanks! love your old camera shots (there’s something about grandpa’s camera, right?), and that smoking baby cracks me up. do they even make those anymore? 😛

well, i got it two or three years ago from a boyfriend – he went on a road trip and that was his present to me when he returned.

and i love that argus – the fact that he carried with him to guam, and had it with him in the midst of all that craziness is just the coolest thing.

the canon is the first SLR i ever had – that thing is a tank, as well.

monkeybort
    Participant

do you think it’s farktography that keeps crashing the fark servers? i suppose we’re probably sucking a lot of bandwidth at this point!

Anonymous
    Participant

I guess I forgot to thank a couple of others for getting this thing going. Thanks everyone! I’m still getting settled in for the evening, but I wanted to say “good on ya’ll” for having your act together and submitting pics this week. I just barely keep it together this time of year, so I’ll just lurk the farktography thread tonight.

Anonymous
    Participant

Heh, “guest” is me in the last post.

monkeybort
    Participant

Heh, “guest” is me in the last post.

and in the next one! *grin*

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi it’s me GalleyWench, but I can’t login!

monkeybort
    Participant

on the top of the screen on the right there should be a login button….it took me a bit to figure it out, too! i think i’m just too used to Fark – i don’t even need my password there anymore.

/god bless firefox, every one.

veruca
    Participant

I had that problem earlier, like my browser got confused. I had to clear the cookies to get it working again.

DrewsMom
    Participant

I guess this is the right place. I really love the farktography contests and have wasted a lot of time looking at pictures. So I thought I would sign up here and see what is going on in this mode of interacting.

Klahanie
    Participant

Hi Drewsmom! It’s great to have you here. Isn’t the whole farktography thing great? Not to mention Fark! 😀

Snug Tight
    Participant

Hi, Drewsmom. Not much is going on here right now. You should check out the Projects thread and put your name in for the “Pass the Farkamera” project. It will be interesting to see what kind of pictures people submit.

Anonymous
    Participant

Yep. Farktography is the best thing about fark. I also like to see what my votes are in relation to others’–and some of the ones are downright awesome. I told Andrew that he needed to make the farktography links as visible as the photoshop ones. It’s hard to find a link to go back to the previous contests. The first one I ever saw was the fire one, and I was just glued to the screen. Great pictures out there!!

DrewsMom
    Participant

Whoops, that guest was me. I didn’t realize I had to log on when I clicked on the thing in my email notification. sigh The techny genes in andrew’s lineage did not come from me.

DrewsMom
    Participant

Hi, Drewsmom. Not much is going on here right now. You should check out the Projects thread and put your name in for the “Pass the Farkamera” project. It will be interesting to see what kind of pictures people submit.

Er, what is a Farkamera?

Klahanie
    Participant

Drewsmom: Check the forum index for “Projects”. As far as having to sign in again, I think it’s a bug. Every time I leave the forum and come back, I have to delete cookies and sign in again.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • The topic ‘Buffering…buffering…’ is closed to new replies.