Buffering…buffering…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Buffering…buffering…

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Klahanie
    Participant

Welcome aboard Full Custom. I love your fark handle by the way. It always makes me think of Horton Heat. 😀

minor threadjack (forumjack?) –

the Rev is coming here at the end of February/beginning of March and i’m very very excited about it! i think it’s been two years since i’ve seen him – expect to see some shots from the show afterwards!!

/end forumjack

Awesome. I can’t wait to meet my first Farker!

monkeybort
    Participant

Welcome aboard Full Custom. I love your fark handle by the way. It always makes me think of Horton Heat. 😀

the Rev is coming here at the end of February/beginning of March and i’m very very excited about it! i think it’s been two years since i’ve seen him – expect to see some shots from the show afterwards!!

/end forumjack

i meant the Reverend Horton Heat is coming here – rereading previous posts made me realize that that is not all that clear.

Anonymous
    Participant

/end forumjack

i meant the Reverend Horton Heat is coming here – rereading previous posts made me realize that that is not all that clear.

D’oh, how the hell did I miss that? It’s right there! I’ve never seen him live, but I bet it’s a great show. I’m really looking forward to the pics!

Klahanie
    Participant

😳 I forgot to login.

schnee
    Participant

/end forumjack

I had a chance to see the Reverend Horton Heat at ACL Fest this past weekend. I specifically attended that show since I remembered he has some fans here. I’m glad I did, it was a fun time. (I bounced back and forth between the Rev and The Mighty Clouds of Joy)

No pics.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • The topic ‘Buffering…buffering…’ is closed to new replies.