Buffering…buffering…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Buffering…buffering…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    monkeybort
    Participant

Hi DrewsMom! welcome to the farktography forum!

CaptainJim
    Participant

Just trying to see if I’m smart enough to figure out how to use this new fangled forum.
    And good work people. Also I should say that I thought Monkeybort was a guy before tonight. I should read profiles more often. 😉

Klahanie
    Participant

Hi CaptainJim! I missed you in the self portrait thread. And don’t feel too bad, I thought the same thing about idle_hands at first too.

DrewsMom
    Participant

Is there any way to make the default for the forum reading the most recent last? it’s a pain to go down thereand try to and have to change it every time a new note is announced.

idle_hands
    Participant

Yep. Farktography is the best thing about fark. I also like to see what my votes are in relation to others’–and some of the ones are downright awesome. I told Andrew that he needed to make the farktography links as visible as the photoshop ones. It’s hard to find a link to go back to the previous contests. The first one I ever saw was the fire one, and I was just glued to the screen. Great pictures out there!!

hiya,

for now i guess we just have to keep the farktography website bookmarked till the glorious day that we get our own visibility tag 😉
    tfer grabthar photoshopped us a really cool one but i don’t know if/when we can use it

DrewsMom
    Participant

Well, I told Andrew we needed that access and he SAYS he put it on his to-do list. It wouldn’t hurt to have a few emails affirming “what your mom SAID!!”

veruca
    Participant

Is there any way to make the default for the forum reading the most recent last? it’s a pain to go down thereand try to and have to change it every time a new note is announced.

Hopefully after the holidays quiet down a few of us can put together a more specific FAQ for these boards. I’ll definitely look for an answer to your request as well.

idle_hands
    Participant

Well, I told Andrew we needed that access and he SAYS he put it on his to-do list. It wouldn’t hurt to have a few emails affirming “what your mom SAID!!”

*rolls around the room laffing*

i have a son like that!

*gives DrewsMom the secret handshake*

*continues rolling*

Full Custom
    Participant

Hey all. New here. I go by The_Right_Reverened_Daddio on Fark. I’m glad to be here, you guys are great shooters. Now, where do you keep the bourbon?

veruca
    Participant

Hey all. New here. I go by The_Right_Reverened_Daddio on Fark. I’m glad to be here, you guys are great shooters. Now, where do you keep the bourbon?

Welcome Full_Custom, glad to have you here. Bourbon is second shelf top left – help yourself 😀

monkeybort
    Participant

Just trying to see if I’m smart enough to figure out how to use this new fangled forum.
    And good work people. Also I should say that I thought Monkeybort was a guy before tonight. I should read profiles more often. 😉

no worries, it’s a fairly gender neutral name!! *grin*

Klahanie
    Participant

Welcome aboard Full Custom. I love your fark handle by the way. It always makes me think of Horton Heat. 😀

Full Custom
    Participant

Welcome aboard Full Custom. I love your fark handle by the way. It always makes me think of Horton Heat. 😀

That’s sorta where I got it. It’s actually my second handle. The first was “The Vincent”, but I lost access to it so now I’m the Rev. Not only do I love your handle, but I love your work. You’ve got one helluva eye.

monkeybort
    Participant

minor threadjack (forumjack?) –

the Rev is coming here at the end of February/beginning of March and i’m very very excited about it! i think it’s been two years since i’ve seen him – expect to see some shots from the show afterwards!!

/end forumjack

Klahanie
    Participant

That’s sorta where I got it. It’s actually my second handle. The first was “The Vincent”, but I lost access to it so now I’m the Rev. Not only do I love your handle, but I love your work. You’ve got one helluva eye.

Thanks! I like your work too, and your website is really cool.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • The topic ‘Buffering…buffering…’ is closed to new replies.